This past week was a very good one for us! The sector is progressing a ton and its so exciting to see how God is hastening his work here in Magdalena, Lima, Peru! I sent the pictures of the baptism we had last last week! If everything goes well we should have a couple more pretty soon here!
This week I have really learned the importance of making others feel better. We are here to represent the Savior and he always built others up! There are so many ways to build others up but what I have found that has most helped is by smiling! This week when members give there sacrament talks, SMILE! They will be so greatful that you did that. We must love Gods children as He does.
We had an interhcange this past week and our schedule was pretty empty. I was with a newer misoinary and wanted to help him so I said a silent prayer that we would find new investigators. the very next door we knocked I told him that if we had faith they would let us in. well, LOW AND BEHOLD The red sea parted and they let us teach them! After the lesson we got a call from some Other Elders in our ward saying that there was someone waiting at the chapel that wanted to hear the gospel! So we taught a crazy lesson and she accepted everythign! then we kept working and at night found another famliy!
I testify that God can turn water into wine and little into alot if we just have faith. Faith is the key. I hoep this week that we can all have more faith and work harder then ever! LOVE YOU ALLL!!
Elder Noel
MOM! thank you for your email! I love hearing from you all. Really though it makes me so happy and calms my soul! The Lord truly is blessing this current sector. Its a sector that has not baptized very much at all the past year but the Lord is just blowing it up right not! It so fun to be a part of! YAY for Abby! She will be great! Also bummer deal about the wrist! She alwasy gets injured haha But it makes me happy that she got back up and finished the race! Thats what its all about!
Thank you for letting me know how it really is back home. I really was nervous and did not really understand! But now I do so thank you very much! Do you now how much money I have in my account? This past week was a great one. I love what you just said about our Savior! WE HAVE NO NEED TO FEAR! CHRIST IS THE KING! DEATH HAS NO STING! I love you all so much and i cant say it enough but I am soooo happy. Life is awesome! Now when we get regected I just smile and hope they say yes to the next set of missoniarys! I hope you have an outstanding week! LOVE YOU!!!!
Elder Noel
Thanks for the email Dad! It sounds like everything is going well back home! The ward is really thriving! How is the missionary sytem set up in our ward? We need to baptize when I get home! That would be so esxciting! Dont worry about me. I would looooovvveee sleeping upstairs with Gabe and Abby. I talk in spanish at night allllll the timee haha I am also moving around ALOT at night. My Companion says that that is a sign of stress. I may be stressed deep down about the tansition back home. I am starting to realize I cant run from it Ineed to be a man and get it done so dont worry about that! Any help is more than welcomed! Who are the Cavs playing? Who are the Jazz playing?? Will I be home for the finals?
Anyways I LOVE YOU DAD! I hope you have a amazing week! LOVE YOU!!
Elder Noel
| Going to Real Felipe in a Combi |
![]() |
| We rented out a combi |
| El Torito |
| El Bautismo De Rocio |

No comments:
Post a Comment