Family and friends another week has come and gone and I want to thank you all for your love and support. I really do love you tons!!!!
So I have very little time left but I wanted to tell you all a really cool moment we had this week! So as any missionary or returned missionary would know, sunday in the mission field is judgement day! Thats the day where you get to see the investigators come to church and partake of the Scarament or stay home and miss out on those blessings and progression towards baptism. We have alot of investigators right now with alot of potential and we were very excited for sunday to come around. In the morning we called all of the investigators and no one answerd... not one.... Doubt started to creep in but I just knew that it would all be ok.
We went to go knock a investagors door and when we did the wholoe famly came out ready to go to church! Then while listening to the announcements we got a text from another investigators saying that they where right behind us! We turned around and there she was with her daughter!!! It was such a blessing and I felt the spirit really hard. I said a huge prayer of gratitude and thanks to my father in heaven!
I am so greatful for the time I have been given to represent my Saviour. I love Him so very much and I am so greatful for Him and His perfect plan. The mission is an absolute blast and I am loving every moment of it! I LOVE YOU ALL A TONS!!!!
Elder Noel
Dad! Haha thank you for letting me know that :) I really am so greatful for you and I hope that i am making you proud! Thats all ive ever wanted to do! You inspire me as well! General conference is always such an amazing time. I cant bleive that this will be my last one in the mission field. April is such a great month to think about and ponder on the resurected christ! Im glad everyone is doing soo well. I miss you all like crazy but im soooo glad that i am here. I promise that i am working my hardest and having a blast at the same time! I LOVE YOU DAD!
Elder Noel
GREAT TO HEAR FROM YOU MOM! haha thanks for the help with everything. I totally understand everything that is going on. My comp is extremly smart and taught me how a good essay could be so they might look alittle far fetched or exagerated but he says that they are winners! haha we shall she! We had an amazing week here. The Lord is blessing this sector sooo very much. All the 6 people attended church this week which means massive baptism saturday! We are really excited and its just so humbling to be apart o. You really grow to love these people! I am working the hardest and smartest I know how to and we are just having an absolute blast! Please tell everyone I say hi and thanks for reading my emails! I didnt know people actually read those haha. I am so greatful to have you in my life mom! I really do love you so much!!! I hope you have an outstanding week! LOVE YOU!!!
Elder Noel
 |
| Elder Denlar and me |
 |
| Beautiful coast |
 |
| Love you too Cole! |
 |
| Can you see the crabs? |
 |
| I finally wrote the essays mom has been asking about |
 |
| I had help from my comp :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment