IF YOU WANT TO BE HAPPY, SMILE AND SERVE SOMEONE!
LOVE Y OU ALL!!!!!!
--
-Elder Noel
MOM!!!! GREAT WEEK THIS PAST WEEK! Im so glad to hear from you, like always, and to know that you are doing really well. Honeslty is makes me so happy to thin about you g uys and just how funny and goofy our entire family is haha The Lord truly loves us! The baptisms were awesome! and we are currently teaching a few people to be baptized in april! Peru really is the promised Land! The retention in our mission has grown a t on over the last little while. IU have been able to keep uop with some of the people I have taught and most all are doing great!!! Two missionarys yesterday told me that One of the kids I taught is preparing to leave on a mission around August!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW HAPPY THAT MAKES ME!?!?!?!?!! It is sooooo awesome! REally I love being a missionary. I love love love it. I already know t hat adapitng to home life is going to be a struggle for me.... HELP! haha Lately I have been recieving a couple of "miny assignments" From President Larson haha they keep us busy! Peru is so beatufil and Lima is ok right now! Just pleas pray for everyone else! I LOVE YOU MOM!!!! HAVE A GREAT WEEK!!!!
Elder Noel!!!
Dad! thanks so much for the email and your support like always! I really love you tons Dad and Im so excited to hear about all the progress back home! Mom tells me that you are working really hard, you are such a great example to me of that! Time is flying by. I still havent come to grips with the fact that I am done here pretty soon! Please pray that I can make the transition a smooth one and still consecrate myself here in the mission! I LOVE YOU DAD!!1
Elder Noel
| biking on a pday |
![]() |
| everybody say "cheese" |
| down by the ocean |

No comments:
Post a Comment