this past week was awesome!!!!!We have been giving it our all and this past week our schedule was filled up with so many administrative things that we werent able to get out a prosylte a ton but we still saw sooo many miracles!!!
Elder Montoya of the 70 came to our mission and I was able to learn so much from him! President chose me to have a special interview with him and he taught me so much. It was a true blessing!
And if it couldnt get any better LA FAMILIA CHOY Y BRUNO GOT BAPTIZED!!!!! It was suuuucchhh a huge blessing and it was so great to be able to see. I am so greatful and humbled to be able to see people become converted to the Lord. I love this work with all my heart!
There is major flooding and mudslides and crazy rains all in Peru right now. They have turned out water off but we have plenty. This week was quite hard for this beautiful counrty and Im asking you all to lease pray for everyone here. I have grown to the these people so much and it breaks my heart to hear about the suffering! I LOVE YOU ALL SOOOO MUCH! HAVE A GREAT WEEK!!!!
--
-Elder Noel
DAD AND MOM! First off I love you all so very much! Elder Montoya from Mexico came to the mission this past week adn President hooked me up a special interveiw! As we finished the interveiw, in which i learned soooo much, He told me to do two things.
1) Tell you both how much he loves our famliy and that he sends his best regards.
2) Tell you thank you for raising a son that was able to say, "yes" to the call of representing our saviour.
He asked me to do those two things and we both got emotional when he was saying them. Ido not know if this makes much sense but I just want you to know that I love you both so much! HAVE A GREAT WEEK!!!!!
--
-Elder Noel
MOM! First of all is well here in Zion! haha We are doing OK when it comes to water and all that. We have been storing up a bunch and helping everyone else do the same! Its been really cool to serve and share the gospel! We dont know how much longer this will all last. i got kind of emotional last night thinking of all of those familys that are really suffering and have nothing. i really have grown to love the peole here somuch and I would do anything to help them. It breaks my heart to think about it all but I nkoa that God is jsut softening everyones heart to be able to hear the gospel!!!
So this week we had 5 baptisms!!!!! The goal was 6 but one fell through because she is doing abunch of volunteer work in other part of Peru! President came to the baptismal service and it went so well!!! It was such a happy day!!!! :))))) Im so glad to hear how great everyone is doing back home! Really though I feel the spirit very strong when Ithink about all of you and I am so glad that we are an eternal famliy!
Im glad that that lesson was learned. We must allways forgive if we expect God to forgive us. I love you and lok up to you a tons mom! any flaws you may have a soooo minute!
I CANT BELIVE DAD LET GABE TAKE THE BMW!?!?!?!??!?!??!?!??!?!?!? WHAT IS THAT!?!?!??!?!!??!??! I WAS NOT ALOWED TO BREATH ON THAT CAR!!!!! Hahahaahha well im happy for Gabe but now dad knows I get to drive that thing when I get home!!
This week was great and I am just having the time of my life! LOVE YOU ALL!!!
Elder Noel
![]() |
| walking around the city |
| Magdalena Zone |
| having some fun |
| La familia Choy |
| La Familia de Bruno |
| Beautiful baptism day |

No comments:
Post a Comment