I hope that yo are all having an amazing week! I love you all so much and Im so greatful for your love and support and prayers!
This week was a week of miracles! To start it off, about 5 weeks ago my companion and I felt impressed to go to a part of the sector that we have never been. We knocked on alot of doors and nothing really happend. We did talk to one lady who has a down syndrom daughter and had alot of question about the existence of God. WE tried to get back to teach her but couldnt find her for about 3 weeks. Then we felt the need to go again. When she answerd the door she couldent belive that it was us! She told us that she had been praying alot and that when we talked to her she felt as though we were angles sent from God! He are now teaching her and she is progresing and will be baptized next week! CRAZY!
We also had a BAPTISM! This past week! Rocio Aulestia is a single mother who grew up in an Atheist home setting. She started studdying with the Jehovahs Witnesses for two years but had just one question that they could not answer, Why did Jesus not visit the Americas. When we taught her about the Book of Mormon she fel in love with it but still had lots of doubts. We have been working really hard with her for a while now and thins week she finally got Baptized!!!! WHAT A MIRACLE!!!!
The Lord loves each and evey one of his children, we must do the same. If there is one thing that I am learning on my misson is that all of this is about love. I love you all and know that God does to!
Have a Great week!!!!!
P.s. I forgot my camera so the pictures will come next week!!!
--
-Elder Noel
MOM!
Thank you so much for our amazing emails. I reqally do love you so much and I am sooo very greatful for you and the famliy. You area all my heros and I often talk aboyut you and the famliy in the lessons that we teach. It brings the spirit in very strongly. We were able to have a baptism of Rocio this week after alot of last second oposition! She is so amazing and happy to continue learning in the gospel. The famliy that got baptized just a little bit ago are going to early morning seminary, passing the sacrament, and have assignments in the ward. It is such a bklessnig to see how fast and strongly they are growing!
Techmnicly I have one transfer left after this one. Transfer cycles are a month and a half. I do no tknow if there will be a transfer with either me or my companion but I have learned a long time ago its better not to think about or worry about the thin gs we cannot control! IU am glad that you have had a great vacation. To be honest you worry me alittle about the family, are we finincially OK? I hope you know that I can buy my own phone, car and computer when I get home. I dont know how but I will walk to work if I have to. I feel as though I am going to be a financial burden when I come home, I dont need that nice room up at USU. I am fine with rooming with gabe or whatever. Do we have money so that I can buy like souvenirs and clothes or should I hold off on that? I am A- OK with whatever! Just let me know!
Anyway I love you a tons Mom! You are all the light of my world. I hope you have an amazing week, Tell Abbby Im praying for her and tell Gabe to start calling people! I didnt get invited to much things either! You got ot get off your but and make it happen!
Your goal is a good one. Im worried that you tell me that you and Dad are only ok... We are children of God. He loves us. We have every reason in the world to regoice! Look at how many blessings we have been given! Regoice and be amazing! I loved that talk who said that on a scale of 1 to 10 im about a 25! We need to be 25s! I love you! HAVE AN AMAZINGLY AMAZING WEEK!!!!
Love,
Elder Noel
No comments:
Post a Comment