Friday, April 21, 2017

April 3, 2017

Famliy and Friends! Thank you so much for your emails and love! I love you all!

This past week has been a really great one! We had interveiws with President today and that is why I am writing so late! General conference was amazing and I love Elder Rasband´s talk about listening to our first impressions That is so very important and shows the Lord our true obedience! We had a couple of great investigators show up and if everything goes well we should have 2 baptisms this week! Pray for ABBY and ROCIO!!! They are doing great and its such a blessingto see the gospel change their lives!

I just want to share my strong testimony of moddern day Prophets and Apostles. They live and love us and comunicate to us Gods will!!

The Prophet has spoken and that means we all need to do as we has said, have more charity and read the Book of Mormon.

I love you all so much and I hope you have a great week! THe mission is soooo amazing and Im soo happy to serve Christ my King! LOVE YOU ALL!!

MOM! Sorry my email is so late today. We had interveiws with President all day long and we have not been able to get to a computer until now. We had to stay there to help out the whole zone and help out President as well! Everything is OK and I am happier then ever! General Conference was a blast and I was able to recieve alot of revelation ansd spiritual guidancce for what will be coming up in the next couple of months. I had the priveledge of interveiwng someone for baptism right after the second session and the person said that they loved Elder Costas talk and that it helped them get over their fear of baptism! It was so cool! The new seventy comes from the ward I am serving in right now! We are really good freinds with his famliy and actually did a family home evening with them about 3 weeks ago! CRAZY! Our week was filled with helping others. One of my mission best freinds went home early this past week and President asked us to work with him his last week before he goes. It was very sad but I know that its all going to be ok! I so glad to hear that the family is OK and doing great. I really love you all so very much. We should have 2 baptisms this week if everything goes as planned! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MOM! HAVE AN AMAZING WEEK! 

Elder Noel

P.S. I have nooooooooo idea what I am going to do after the mission. Hermana Larson is helping me figure some plans out but i dont know what to do.... LOVE YOU!!!

Go Aggies!

Elder Castillo, Mi amigo fiel

No comments:

Post a Comment