Thursday, April 20, 2017

February 6, 2017

Family and Friends! 
I hope you all had a marvelous week! I love you all so much and wish the best for each and every one of you!!!

One of the center purposes of this life is change. Change is good. Change helps us grow! This morning we went over the transfers with President and Hermana Larson and it turns out that my time as Asistent has come to an end! I have alot of mixed feelings but an overwhelming feeling of peace and excitment! I know that the Lords had is in all of this and im excited to give it my all in this new phase of the mission! I have loved the time that I have had but I also know that very few if not any lessons are learned when we are in our comfort zone. It is essential to our growth and progress to live life outside of our comfort zone! IM EXCITED!!

So, besides the changes that really dont matter so much in the mission I have been thinking alot lately about real change, Repentance. Repentance is a greek word that baisically meens change. I have been thinking alot about my perspective of repentance before the mission and my perspecitve of it now.


I fear that sometimes we mix up the product for the process. We think, "I just need to ask God for forgiveness and ive repented." or we think,"If I just apologize then I have repented." We must never confuse the process of repentance with the product of repentance. The product is Change. A Change of Heart.  Alma 5:26 And now behold, I say unto you, my brethren, if ye have experienced a change of heart, and if ye have felt to sing the song of redeeming love, I would ask, can ye feel so now? 

When we change we,"  have no more disposition to do evil, but to do good continually." (Mosiah 5:2)


Repentance is alot more then just saying a prayer. It is true change. Its such a blessing to be able to see this change in my own life and in the life of others. I have felt no greater joy in my life then when someone changes there ways and decides to follow our Savior Jesus Christ.

I pray that we may all change our acctions and desires. I love this gospel and my Lord Jesus Christ. I know that ALL of what we teach as missinoarys is true. I know it. 

I hope you all have an AMAZING week!! LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

-- 
-Elder Noel

MOM! 
Thank you so much for writing! I am filled with emotions right now. We went over the transfers with President and Hermana Larson this morning and it turns out that my time as AP is over! I dont know how I feel about it. Good I think. I made a promise with the Lord that I will go whever He sends me and I know that where I am going is for the best. Elder Williams, (My companion from the CCM) Will be the new AP! I am so happy for him!! He will be amazing. I am going to be sent to the strongest ward but ¨Hardest sectors¨in the mission! Magdalena, Magdalena! It is very rich and there are alot of heard hearts but there are also alot of great people too! Their are 2 area seventys in our ward so that is awsome! I will be going as Zone Leader 1 with a companion who was been struggling alittle, Elder Denler from Arizona! My first north american companion! He has a way of doing it all on his own and not listening to others so lets just say that President gave me this ¨Special assignment¨I dont want you thinking bad of this Elder because there is alot more than meets the eye! 

I have so many mixed emotions right now. I know that reveltion si real and also that the Lord wants me to grow. We do not grow in our comfort zone. This will defiently take me out of my comfort zone! 
I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH MOM!!!

Thank you for taking care uf all of my Utah State stuff! That will be a blast! Im ready to work hard and study harder to make you and Dad proud. I will try my best on the essays but ive never been real good at that stuff and I dont know how much time there is to write a stelar essay but I will give it my all!!! 

I love you mom :)

Elder Noel

DAD! 
Sounds like there is alot of movement back home! I just otld mom the same thing but this morning we went over the new trasfers with President and Hermana Larson and it turns out that my time as AP has come to an end! I have so many mixed emotions. More then anything for the "Special assignment" President gave me but I have an overarching sense of peace and comfort. Im greatful to be able to get yanked out of my comfort zone and im ready to learn. The new sector has never been a high baptizer but if we are humble God can do all things. I know that this transfer is heavenly inspired. Its not easy. I wil miss my companion reight now like crazy! I just know that it is right.

Gonzaga has always had a verys trong program. Is it for their coach? I feel like the Aggies will be kicking into gear pretty soon when I get back! We hace learned about the new teaching program! It sounds like it will be great! Let the family know that I love them dearly and pray for their succes! LOVE YOU SO MUCH DAD!!

Elder Noel

No comments:

Post a Comment