Thanks for writing like always! I love you a ton and not a day goes by that I dont pray for you and all of the famly!! Im glad the weather is stebalizing. I have been sweeting like crazy! And the new sector is right next to the ocean so it is very very humid! Im glad that the famliy is doing so well. I really do love you all so much. Abby is my hero and Gabe is the greatest! I cant bleive how time just flys by. Elder Williams and I were talking today and we found out we are the oldest gringos in the mission. That is pretty crazy! Our sector is progressing alot and we are putting a goal to have 7 baptisms in one day here in march. i know that its possible we just need to work like crazy and trust in God! Just so you know I HAVE LET YOU DOWN YET AGAIN, I DID NOT GET THE SCHOLARSHIP QUESTION ESSAYS DONE. THERE REALLY IS NO TIME TO DO IT. IM SO SORRY AND I PROMISE THAT I WILL WORK HARD AT HOME AND GET A TON OF SCHOLARSHIPS MY SECOND AND THIRD YEARS! I too love james 1:5 Thats the key! JUST ASK GOD!
Anyways mom I eternaly love you and im so greatful for you!!! LOVE YOU!!1
Elder Noel
Family and Friends!
Another week has come and gone faster then ever! Its truly amazing! I love you all and thank you all so much! I hope you have had a wonderful week!
Family and Friends!
Another week has come and gone faster then ever! Its truly amazing! I love you all and thank you all so much! I hope you have had a wonderful week!
This past week was really fun for us! The famliy is really progressing with a couple other of investigators as well! The Lord is making miracles here }in this sector and its a HUGE blessing!
So this past satuday we had a very interesting appointment! Dont even ask me how but we swung an appointment with a preacher from a very big denomination in the USA. He is from Georgia but he is here visiting and helping the church grow here in Peru. We were at his house and they were extremly nice people! Honeslty the treated us really well and we got to teach in English! The lesson was going well until we hit Joseph Smith and The Book of Mormon. We were talking but you could tell that they had just really closen up. So I decided to ask him whtat he thinks of The Book of Mormon. He said,"I belive that book was cooked up by a man wanting to lead an organization and blind followers." he then said;"He deifently wrote that book." That really hit me hard because if you want to see fire in my eyes and passion in my heart talk to me about The Book of Mormon. I politley asked if he has read the book and he said that he has read parts and it has nothing to do with the bible.
I want to testify with all the power and authority that i can that I KNOW that the Book of Mormon is the word of God. That book was divinly written by prophets of old and translated by a modern one by the power of God. I love The Book of Mormon for the spirit that it brings into my life!
THE MISSION IS THE GREATEST!!! LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!
--
-Elder Noel
No comments:
Post a Comment