This past week was an absolute blast! Missionary work is jsut really so much fun! We arrive home absolutly whipped every night but its just the greatest! This past week we were abelt to find alot of investigators and they all show signs of progressing! We had a baptism!!!!! Vilma Flores from Puno Peru made one of the greatest descisions of her life on saturday and sunday by being baptized and confirmed! She shared her testimony about happiness and it filled our souls with the spirit!
Her story is quite amazing. Everyones story is amazing! We also found a GREAT famliy! Its a single mom with her 3 sons. Mauricio(16) Alvaro(13) and Cristobal (10) We had a VERy spritrual first lesson with them and they absolutly loved it. The mom is very fun and wants her famliy to become more unified and strengthend! We went ot go to church on sunday and felt that we should go see them before. The door man was very nice and let us in. They had slept in but said they would be over in a flash... We were kind of bummed but went in and felt like coming out to see if they would get there in time. We walked out right before the meetings began and guess what!! THEY WERE RUNNING! LITERALLY RUNNING! To come ro church! They loved it and are now on tract to be baptized the 11th!
Anyways I love you all so much! Thank you all for helping out my family right now with the trials they are going through! Your prayers are being answered!!! LOVE YOU ALL SOO MUCH!!!
Elder Noel
MOMM! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!! Thank you so much for writing me mom :) My companion has been out for only about 9 months! Things did not go to well with his last companion but we are really clicking. He is very very smart. He went to a year at YBU before the missoin and took 6th in the nation in debate! His dream is to be a senator! He has a great drive and wants to work hard! the sector is really cool and alot of work! We found some REALLY cool people this week! Its all a change but im actually liking it! The zone is pretty huge, about 26 missionarys and we are chugging along! We had a famliy of 4 come to chruch this past week so we are really excited for them!!! :) AND VILMA FLORES GOT BAPTIZED!!!! She is a true mmiracle!!!
Ok Mom, I am going to give you the talk I try and give myself when truoble comes. The Lord loves you sooo much. His only goal and desire is for you and our famliy to be happy. I know that what has happend is alot of work and its not easy. I know the type of fear that comes with that as well. But I also know that God is a perfect God and he customizes trials in our lives to help us grow and progress!!! I love you a ton Mom and I know that this is all apart of Gods great pan for us :)
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!
Elder Noel
DAD! thanks for you loving email as always! Im praying for you a ton! I love you all so much and I know that the Lord ahs a perfect plan for each of his children! It makes me humble to think of the service that you are doing when the family is still in need. You have true charity dad! I LOVE YOU!
Elder Noel
| Happy 20th Birthday Cole |
| Baptism of Vilma Flores |
| a little pday fun with my zone |
No comments:
Post a Comment