This week was great! I am noew here in Magdalena as a Zone Leader with Elder Denler from Arizona! He is a great kid with great desires to work in the Lords vinyard! We are giving it all we got and seeing fruit! WHAT A BLESSING! We had 5 people come to church this week and one will be g etting baptized this week! PLEASE PRAY FOR VILMA FLORES! She will be a miracle story! Our sector is nothing like I have ever worked in before. It is filled with skyscrapers and huge department buildings. We are working alot more with the members and its very fun!
I have no time left but I hope you all konw that I love you and that I know that Irepresent Jesus Christ and his true church on this earth today. I kknow it and im so greatful to be apart of this great work! LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!
-Elder Noel
LOVE YOU DAD!
thank you so much for your courage and guidance i our family! I love you and admire you with all y heart! Everything happens for a reason and I know tht our famiy will be stronger for what happend! I truly do love you dad!!!!!!
Love Elder Noel!
MOM!
T hank you so much for your love and devotion! I cant belive that i am already turning 20 years old! President and Sister Larson told me that they wanted to do something fun for my birthday so we will see what happens! I am now working one of the richest parts of our mission, Its definetly city, like think of skyscrapers and t hings like that! ITS CRAZY! The people here have a ton of money but are very deoted to missionary work. This sector has had alot of difficut}ltys in the past but we got to working and had 5 investigators come to church and love it! The ward has about 200 - 250 people come every sunday! ITS GREAT!!! My companion is named Elder Denler from Arizona! HE is a workhorse and ready to go! He seems to respect me and trust in me alot. The zone is doing well and we should be double digit baptizeing pretty soon here! If everything goes right we should have a baptism this saturday! PRAY FOR VILMA!
I am sorry to hear about the house, my first thought is that of Gratitude for the neighbors. What a blessing! I also would LOVE to share a room with Gabe! That would help me with my transitin back to home! I know that everything happens for a reason and just the fact that we have trials meens that God really loves our famliy and by the damage it sounds like He REALLY loves our fa mliy!!! haha I Love you too! :) Thanks for everything MOM! I LOVE YOU!!!!
Elder Noel
| my new companion Elder Denler from Arizona |
No comments:
Post a Comment