Wednesday, June 21, 2017

April 24, 2017

MOTHER! 
Thank you for the email! Its so amazing to hear how everything is progressing back home. What you are saying about how I finish is very true. I am donig my very very best. To be honest I am actually very very tired. My body is tired but my soul burns with energy for the gospel of Jesus Christ. I love the mission and I will give my all before I come home! The mission is doing great. We areent baptizing as much as we should. Actually President called me last night and told me that He trusts me a ton and asked me what e can do to help the mission more. We talked for about half an hour. He is such an amazing man and it pains me to see how the missoinarys just arent putting into practice what is taught. Im so glad that home life is great! I love you all so very much! I cant belive we will already be doing skype soon. GET THOSE DAUGHTERS OF GOD BAPTIZED! THAT WOULD BE AWESOME! I love you a ton mom and we are doing great here. I cant belive ow fast each week just flys by. I LOVE YOU!!!

Elder Noel

Family and Freinds! I hope you all have had an amazing week this last week and are having a great one this week! I love you all a ton and pray for you always!

This past week was such a fun one, well they are all fun but this week was great! We had alot of chances to learn and serve Gods children. We taught an Investigator with a recent convert and the lesson was great! The recent convert bore his testimony with great conviction. Afterward he looked at me and said you have no Idea how greatful I am for you two. I really consider that we played such a minor part in his conversion but it is so cool just to see how the Gospel tansforms people. I LOVE THE GOSPEL!

Also a couple nights ago we went to the chapel to teach a lesson and when we got there you could tell that some DEEP cleaning was going on. We looked for the members and only found one old man doing it all. We asked and He said that he had been there for about 4 hours already and that no one else has come. He did not complain once. We helped him out and while finishing up I asked him what makes him want to serve so much and immedietly he said," Jesus Christ." I learned a valuable lesson that night.

I wanted to take a moment to thank all those who diligently serve in Gods kingdom without expecting to recieve a reward. Those who serve for Christ. No one knew that he was the only one that cleaned up. Just him and the Lord but for him that was enough. 

I know that God lives. His Son Jesus Christ is the Savior and Redeemer of the world. I know that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints is Gods kingdom on earth. 

I love you all so much!! HAVE AN AMAZING WEEK!!!!!!!!

-- 
-Elder Noel

No comments:

Post a Comment