Thursday, April 20, 2017

January 30, 2017

Family and freinds!! This week was another great one! Thank you for your prayers and constant support! I love ya!!1

This week we had the amazing oppurtunity to meet Elder Cook! HE cam to visit our missions and the Lima south mission. Since we were hosting it we were in charge of setting everything up and getting everyone to their seets and all that. He shook all of our hands an we could really feel the Spirit so strongly with him there! He shared with us some very sacred experiences that he has had and it all just strengthend my testimony of the true church.

We are teaching a mom and her son named Luis lately and they aree progressing alot! The Mom dreamed of her son and her eating a huge plate of fish and felt like that is her answer from God saying that they need to learn more and participate! They are both reading the Book of Mormon and praying and the spirit is soo very strong when we teach them! Due to last second devil traps they could not come on sunday but have already set eveything apart to come next week!!

We are working like crazy and giving it our all. I feel Gods love so much in my life ad I can feel his love for each one of his children. I love the mission so much. It means the world to me. I wnat you al to know that I know by the power of the Holy Spirit that this is Gods true and living church. The Lord is at the helm of this great and holy work! 

LOVE YOU ALL!!!


Elder Noel

MOM! Its so great to hear from you like always! That is so much snow!!! I cant tell if im happy or sad that i am missing that. Winter time was always a great time back home! The wether here is very very hot but most of all very humid.Its killer and we have expereinced just a little rain in Lima but places in the north of peru are pretty bad! This week was filled with so much stuff! ELDER COOK came and we got to shake his hand! Also we had the world wide transmission! They want Pday to be longer and missonaries proselyting more during the day. We can now go to bed from 10:30-11:00 and wake up at 7:30 instead of 6:30 Its been hard adjusting but all is well! Like i said its still not 1000% sure that i will have one more transfer. I still have the feeling that this one is my last one. Other then that we are working hard and giving it our all but we just cannot get anyone to come to church. God has definetly been humbling me lately. The mission is getting alot better in terms of Baptisms. We are starting to really increase! I know that you are doing a great job in your new calling and dad in his. You are the greatest and if you just plead for the spirit to be with you he will help you think clear and get alot of things done at once! We are doing really well, very very happy! I love the mission and each week flys by. I cant believe it! I love you to and pray always! My chord to send pictures so thats a noo... I have alot to send so next week will be a picture avalanche! Anyways mom Ilove you so much!! HAVE A GREAT WEEK!!!

Elder Noel

P.S. I have not received any package from anyone for a while! Our family here in Lima made me a ton of cookies!! Please send pictures!! If you could get pictures of my freinds back home and what everyone is doing that would be awesome!!! My companion wants to see them all!! LOVE YOU!








No comments:

Post a Comment