This past week we taught la familia choy the word of wisdom and tithing. They LOVE coffee but told us that if it has to do with obedience then they will obey! SUCH GREAT EXAMPLES!!!
I would like to share with you all something that really touched my heart. This past week we had the oppurutnity to see the transmission for the groundbreaking for the new temple in Arequipa Peru! We were one of the first ones there and sat up front. The spirit was so strong during the whole ceremony. At the end of it all when they were digging they said that we we could clap. When they said that we heard a roar of claps coming from behind us! I turned around and saw the entire chapel filled and most of the overflow! I also saw many people crying tears of gratitude.... It really touched me and I thought, "Why are they so happy if they already have a temple in Lima?" They were soo happy for their brothers and sisters and for the Lords blessings here in Peru. I will never forget that.
I invite us all to make temple attendance a very regular thing. I know that the Lord will pour out his blessings upon all those who will enter into his holy house with gratitude,
I love the mission. I love Peru. I love the Lord. Have an amazing week!
-Elder Noel
| fountain fun |
| having a great time |
MOM! thank you sooooo much for your letter! I LOVE YOU TONS! Thanks for the home updates, that is exciting to hear all of that stuff going on and some things that might happen when I get there. Its still unbelivable that I will be home this year. CRAZY! I am pretty sure that I come home the 12th or the 13th. I dont know exactly but one of those days. The Gringos normally get on the plane on a tuesday night and get home wednesday. If that helps at all.
This week was a really good one! The Lord is truly blesing his children here. We are still teaching the Mom and her 3 kids. She is a super mom and just wants what is best ! They have really become famliy to me and are soooo e xcited to continue in the gospel! We are alos teaching a single mom with 2 kids that is in 1 nephi 17! She is truly remarkable and is truly studying the scriptures. Our goal for next week is 6 baptisms s o we will work with all of our might to get there! This week I got work from some of the people I taught that were baptized in an old sector and I hear great things. They are preparing for missions and one of them is looking for an eternal companion to be sealed! My heart swells with joy to hear t hat. The Zone is doing great. I have amazing experiences every day that are up in my journal! (Oh yah I have kept a solid journal MY WHOLE MISSION) I have surprised myself on that!
Anyways I love you tons. I truly do. I cant belive that In May we will be skyping again. Please continue to pray for the in investigators. Your prayers help sooo much!!!! Their names are Diana, MAuricio, Alvaro, Cristoval, Rocio, and Bruno!
I LOVE YOU SOoOO MUCH!!!!
Elder Noel
| Parque De Las Aguas |
| Beautiful fountains |
| Add caption |
No comments:
Post a Comment