Thursday, January 19, 2017

October 24, 2016

Freinds and Family!!!! Another week has come and flown on by! Once again I thank you for praying and fasting and thinking and talking about missionarys and missionary work! Your prayers change lives!!!!!

So this week has been really up and really down! We were able to have 3 zone conferences and teach and learn alot from President and Sister Larson aloong with all misionarys!!! WE have chosen the them of The Harvest and it is very uplifting!!!! 

For lack of time I would just like to share with you all a very sprituall experience that we had this week, This week we have had very little time to Proselyte and so when we have been proselyting we have been gong 100% and getting regected... not like once or twice, like every contact we make! It has been hard on us but we are represntatives of Jesus Christ and we are nt going to give up that quickly!!

We gave it all we got and when sunday morning came we had acutally found alot of people who were going to come to church. but not one... not one! Came to church! IT was frustatring beacuse i love these people soooo very much! WE went home and the scripture DyC 122:7-8 came to my mind. 

 And if thou shouldst be cast into the pitor into thehands of murderers, and the sentence of death passedupon thee; if thou be cast into the deepif the billowingsurge conspire against thee; if fierce winds become thineenemy; if the heavens gather blackness, and all theelements combine to hedge up the way; and above all, ifthe very jaws of hell shall gape open the mouth wide afterthee, know thou, my son, that all these things shall givethee experienceand shall be for thy good.
 The Son of Man hath descended below them all. Artthou greater than he?
It hit me like a splash of cold water and really woke me up. It told me to stop the pity party and get to work! We were then able to find, that same day 2 new investigators who are super super prepared to accept the message. and.... the head of a married famliy who wants us to start visiting them!!!! I know that God answerd our prayers and that he watches over us. I know that this is his work and nothing can stop it! I know that Jesus Christ Atoned for my sins and by his stripes i am healed!!(Isiah 53:5) I love you all soooo much!!!

-Elder Noel


USU!!!! Hey mom!!!! 
It sounds like things are wonderfull back at home!!!! WOW! I want to meet the person who told you that Lima is the worst part of Peru! I LOVE IT! Dont get me wrong its very stressful and not the same at all as the feilds but I love the people here! This city has 10 million people! CRAZY! Thanks for sharing the scripture! I LOVE THAT ONE! WOW! This is the big week isnt it! Honeslty the time goes by so very very fast.... my brother is going to be married!!! I love them both so much and i know that they are happy! I wouldnt have it any other way! THis week has been really good. We are in the middle of zone conferences and so that means training and talking and gettting tired but keeping a smile on the face! haha honeslty its not to hard, this is the happiest work in the universe!!!!! I do have a picture for you! Hold on one sec! This week i have kind of been stressed out. I feel like everyone is watching us and the pressure is on! Anyways i love you ohhhhh so much!!!!!

Elder Noel

DAD! Thanks for the email! Our Pday is pretty much the same but he have to give permission to Elders who want to leave there zones to do something. WE changes it so that we can be with the misionarys more and show them that we are not like super humans but that we are normal missionarys! Wiatt is going to love her mission. Im sure she will get to know the dad of the Elder I trained because he is a stake president there! I miss you all a ton and its not easy missing out on the wedding. I honestly cant belive it! hahaha lets take it easy forseeing my wedding. I dont know if anyone is going to want to marry this goober haha 

I am feeling better. ALOT! Now i have new problems but thats ok haha I have been geting stressed out alot lately.I feel like the whole mission is just watching and waiting for me to make a mistake. Its alot of stress and its a great chance to shine as well. The stakes are higher but i know that the Lord needs me in this assignment! 

Anyways im doing great and love you tons!!!!

Elder Noel
Juanes

Good stuff

El Mar
Hayden's "best man" tie


No comments:

Post a Comment