Thursday, January 19, 2017

December 24, 2016


Family and Freinds!!! This past week has been a great one! I love you all so much and I thank you all for your constant love and support. I love you all and hope that this Christmas we can all remember Christ and live according to his commandments! 

So this past week has been an interesting one for us. We have been doing alot of administrative things but also found time to work in our sector. This week I have been pondering alot about the Savior and Mary and Josephs journy to Bethlehem. I get caught up on the same part every time I think about it. The King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Creator of this, and all worlds was born in a manger. I dont know why that hits me so hard but it is a great lesson in humility. 

Do we really appreciate and understand just how important Christ is? Just how lost and destroyed we would be without him? It fills me with the spirit and Gratitude to ponder the angelic words, "For unto you is born this day in the city of David Saviourwhich is Christ the Lord."

I know that He lives. I know it. I am filled with emotions right now as I realize that there is no possible way to explain how much he means to me with words. I beleive that we must explain it with our actions. I love you all so much and I pray that all may have a wonderful Christmas. LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!! 

-Elder Noel

MOM! How are you!?!?! Well some last sencond things happend and our Pday got changed to today! haha I know you hate when this happens! This week has been a great one, we have had 2 mission dinners and they were both really spiritual and fun! Presidents family all flew out here so its awesome to meet them as well! They just invited us to go have a fun night with them tommorow so that will be excituing!

Before I forget I have some crazy news that I want to tell you tomarow! Its not crazy it was just unexpected haha so dont let me forget about it tomarow! We have been working really hard this week and we are finding a ton of people to teach but no one is really excited to come to church this week haha we need to have alot of faith and I know that God will do the rest! 

I hope everyone is awesome back home. I love you all so much and Im very excited to Skype tomarow! We have a really nice family that we will be with and so its going to be a great day. 

We have Pday today but in the Christmas spirit we have decided to just work hard instead of having Pday! We are going to go eat in the house of our ffirst convert in this sector. She is very faithful and loves to serve others. What a blessing it is to be here at this time in my life. I love you all so much and hope you have a very very great Christmas! LOVE YOU!!

Elder Noel
Merry Christmas from President and Sister Larson


fun with the missionaries

Hello Elder Diaz
Christmas party with the whole Larson family

I love this kid

Merry Chirstmas from me and Elder Diaz

No comments:

Post a Comment