MOM! Thank you so much for the email haha yes we got jipped last week didnt we! haha but its ok! This past week has been a crazy one for sure!! Elder Olaya is home now and he went out really well. He is kind of like a rock and doesent show alot of emotions. I enjoyed the time i was with him! I cant believe how really fast that went by!! MY new companion is Elder Diaz from Columbia!!!! We have baisically been best freinds our whole missions and so we are very very excited to work together!!! HE is very short but very excited and does a great job, he is really going to help the mission alot!! Thats still crazy to think Gabe is even driving! I will write and try to help with that! The Group of new misisonarys that came in are 28! ITS HUGE! They are all so very excited and ready to work! YAY ABBY! She is awesome! wow, so dads time has come to a close. Thats sad actually. I believe that He will be a Stake President someday so buckle up ;) haha MOM YOU AND DAD ARE TEH GREATEST EVER! Please please please follow the advice you have given me my whole life and DO NOT compare yourself to any one at all!! I dont reeally understand while they would live here and go to Utah State at the same time...? When i get home LOGAN UTAH will be my territory! haha
Anwyays im doing really good. Im very very happy. I have so much to change and so much to get bettter at but as I look back and think on my old life and how much things have changed i just thank Jesus Christ for his eternal Atonement! I love you all so much and pray for you constantly. Thanks for everything!!!! LOVE YOU!
Elder Noel
 |
| Baseball with the President's son |
 |
| NEW MISSIONARIES |
 |
Elder Diaz
|
No comments:
Post a Comment