This past week was a good one for us! We were in the offices baisically all week finishing up with conferences and Zone interveiws! Unfortunatly we have not been able to proselyte 100% for a while and so that has been difficult for us but the Lord is blessing us in very different ways! here is one of them.
La familia Juares is a family that came to church out of the blue 2 weeks ago. They were nervous but felt the Spirit telling them to go to church. She is recently divorced and they have been looking for peace. We taught them that same night and they were so excited to be baptized. They are reading the Book of Mormon like crazy and She told us that every time she picks up that book, all pain, confusion or hurt just goes away. They are soooo very prepared and will be baptized this Saturday at 7 o clock our time.
I testify that God answers prayers and prepares his Children. I testify that the Spirt is true and leads us to do good. I testify that the Book of Mormon is the word of God. I love the mission. I am so eternaly greatful for the experiences that I have been able to have here. I love you all so much and hope you have a great week! LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!
--
-Elder Noel
MOM!!!! IM ON!!! Thank you so much for your email once again! they are always so upliting and truly do help so much!!! I Hope Gabe made it to school all right. I slid off the road like 100 times before and im still alive haha This week was another busy one. We were baisically in the offices all week doing trainings and interveiws and the normal stuff. I really like being with the missinoarys but at the same time I have ants in my pants to just go out and work! We have a family that will be baptized this week. The Moms name is Rosario and she has two daughters, Jaenet(17) and Aracelly(12) They are sooo prepared and so ready for baptism!! Its very exicting!!!
Sounds like a good change for Hayden and Baylee! I dont want to be selfish but I REALLY want to be able to talk to them both on Christmas day as well. I hope you can all be there! We got your Christmas package! The Ties are awesome and we are excited to use them! I also got Grandmas package and couldnt wait to open it..... we are eating all the candy haha The area presidency just sent out a letter that we cant spend Christmas with any familys and that we can only Skype and then just have to go out and work like normal. Its kinds of a bummer but thats fine! I dont know when we will have time to open our packages!!!!
Anyways Mom i love you a ton. I love the Lord with all my very heart!!!!!! Keep on giving it all to the Lord!!!! I am soooooo very happy to hear about Abby. She is a great example and I love her tons!!! LOVE YOU MOM!!!รง
Elder Noel
Thank you so much Dad! Its so great to hear from you and recieve that motivation to keep on going! I could not agree more with you about the tru meaning of Christmas. It becomes real in the mission. Its such a blessing just to be able to give. I see peoples hearts change, my heart change, during Christmas time. The spirit of the Lord is real and blesses. You are an amazing preisthood holder Dad. I am so greatful for you constant service and love for the Lord and others. The mission is an eye opener and its really opend mine.
I love you so very much Dad. its a breath of fresh air being able to talk with you. I am so excited to give the Lord my all these next six months. I hope that it goes by very, very slow but I know that the day will come. I promise to give it my all. I want to leave it all on the court.
LOVE YOU DAD!!!
Elder Noel
No comments:
Post a Comment