Wednesday, October 19, 2016

October 15, 2016

This past week was AWESOME! Thanks to all your prayers, love and support! What a blessing it is to have you all behind me, helping me along!!! Thank you!!!

This past week was a very good one because of all the spiritual experiences that we had. To start off last Saturday night Crithian Toncoso made one of the most important descisions of his life by entering into the waters of baptism!!!!! Cristhin moved to Lima but he is from Cusco. he speaks a native language here called kechuah but also spanish. His family did not want him to be baptized and his mom. due to family problems he moved here to live with his Aunt and Uncle. In order for him to be baptized he needed consent from his parents because he is 17 years old. His mom lives ain a villege without light and power so we prayed alot that somehow she would call him.... SHE DID! And he expressed his testimony to her and she gave him permisison to be baptized! MIRACLES ARE REAL!!!!

Also this past week I have had moving experiences while declaring repentance. Every time we would talk about repentance i noticed that the investigators eyes were fixed on us. I saw in those eyes a desire to repent and become better I also saw fear but more hope. I am so greatful for this sacred calling!

I testify with the alll the power that i can that the Atonment is real. That we can repent! I testify that God loves us and forgets our sins as we apporpriatly repent of them. There is nothing we can do or say that the Atonement cannot fix. I along with Elder Hollad testify that, "it is not possible for you t sink lower that the infinite light of Christs Atonement shines! 

Things are great and i am very, very happy! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

-Elder Noel

P.S. Our pday is changing back to monday!!! YAY!

MOM! I am doing great! How are you?? This past week was a very good one! on saturday we had a BAPTISM!!!! His name is Cristhian and he is from CUSCO! He is very special to us and his story is pretty remarkable! Being AP is fun! Before, the assitants would be in the offices all day and barely work in there sectors but we have tried to change alot of that since I have been here. Actually we are going to be switching our Pday to monday! So we will be normal like everyone else! About the picture with the tie.... I am so sorry that i havent taken the picture yet. I promise you that you will have it by next week! How do you want the picture to be? With a suit? Waist up? Full body? Striking a pose? just tell me and im on it haha This week was better with my companion. We are starting to get to know eachother more. he ha been thinking alittle bit about home and so that can be tough... but We just work hard and he forgets about it! Im glad the family is doing well! There have been 2 new misionarys that went home last week and it looks like 2 more will go home this next week.... its very sad...That quote is awesome! You are awesome! I honestly love you and the family so much and I am always praying for you all!!!! I LOVE YOU MOM!!!!! 
Elder Noel
CRISTHIAN TRONCOSO!

Great Night for a baptism
Can You spot the difference!?!


The grandma in this picture is just visiting but she told us that she has sleeping problems
but every time she uses the book of mormon as her pillow she sleeps like a
baby!!!!! SCRIPTURE POWER!

No comments:

Post a Comment