This week was definetly one of the busiest of my mission.... We started out on Monday by having Zone interveiws and moving to a new house! Our new house is very cool and comfortable as well but its very high up! So it wasent the easiest move ever!
On Tuesday we hard our Missions Leadership conference, Interveiws with President and we planned the upcoming Zone Conference
On Wendnesday We were able to go to The House of the Lord and I felt the Spirt so strong. While walking out I ran into Hermana Poulson from my home ward! It was a true blessing to be able to see her and I wish her tons of luck!!!
The rest of the week was spent in interveiws, convferences and all that type of fun stuff!!!!!
Long story short we have had a gtreat week! I am very very very tired but oh so very happy. I cant really explain it. I just know that its the Spirit and its so powerful. Im so greatful to be able to be a missionary in this time here in Peru. I love these people with all my heart and I love my Lord Jesus Christ even more. I hope you all have a great upcoming week!!!!! LOVE YOU!!!!!
--
-Elder Noel
Hey Dad!!! We have had another super busy but great week here in the mission! It sounds like you have too! It really is sad to hear about your release but I know that it is all a part of God's great plan of happiness!!! You have been an extrordinary Bishop dad!!!! Please let every one know that I love them as well! Their is still alot of time to get to work and I feel like its really my time to shine! Im excited for what the future brings and I just want to give it all I got! This transfer ends on the 27th of December so I will defintly be AP for Christmas! We will be skyping at a members home I belive. If not I will let you know and we can coordinate more when it comes up! President told me in a recent interveiw we had that He is not convinced that this is my last change as AP but at the same time he does not know because he wants me to have the chance to be a Zone Leader and maybe train again so its a toss up!
I couldnt agree more with what you have said about peoples veiws. Its so true Dad! We have been recently taught that we dont have enough time to work with those that arent going to progress. We need to focus on the Lords Chosen and I know that everyone has there time!
President Larson says that He knows that you were a great bishop and to have a good week off haha I LOVE YOU DAD!!!
Elder Noel
![]() |
| CRAZY!! Running into Sister Wiatt Poulson from my home in Ogden Valley |
![]() |
| We saw each other at the temple! |
![]() |
| Me and Elder Diaz at the Lima temple |



No comments:
Post a Comment