Thursday, January 19, 2017

November 28, 2016

Family and Freinds!!!! I love you all so much and Im so greatful for your love and testimonys! LOVE YOU ALL!!!

So this past week was a very great one!(There are all great but this one was VERY great)  We have been kept super busy with Interveiws and Zone confernces! Thursday we were invited to a Thanksgiving feast with President and Sister Larson! It was a humbling expereince and I am so greatful to have them in my life! 

This week we have not had too much time in the sector to work so the little time we have been there we have given it our 100% and this sunday we saw the fruits and miracles of God! We found a few new investiagtors that really have potential to progress but none of them came to church so that was hard on us. We have our ward council meeting Sundays after church and as we got out the other ward was coming in. The Elders in the other ward said that a mom brought her daughters and they are really excited to accept the Gospel but they didnt live in their sector. Turns out they live in ours!!! It was the greatest miracle of all!!!!!! 

The Moms name is Rosario and she has two daughters, Janett and Areceli! They are all so excited and the Lord has prepared them so much to acceept the Restored Gospel! We taught them that same day and they were so excited for their baptism! They will be baptized on the 17th!!!!!

I testify that the God answers prayers of the faithful. That if we pray hard and work harder God truly does part the red seas and makes all things possible! I love you all so much and I am very very happy! LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!

-- 
-Elder Noel

MOMA!! Thanks so much for your email and constant love! LOVE YOU SO MUCH! This past week we were invited to Presidents home to eat a Thanksgiving feast with Sister Larson, President and their two kids that are here! It was soooo good and really reminded me of our sunday dinners where i used to put my corn in the mashed potatoes and make like a gravy crater haha it was amazing! We then stayed after and planned the upcoming Zone Conferences that are going to be going on this week and next week! My companion is doing well! He is a great missionary and its alwasy hard to adapt at first but he is doing great! My old companion wrote me and he is doing awesome so that makes me happy! I talked to Dad alittle bit about my feelings of his release. I really feel like God had great plans for you and him!!!! 

This week our mission is doing service projects on the 1st to kick off the campain! We are all excited and we are going to be going from one to the other filming them and taking pictures! SWEET!!!! Anyways Mom we are doing great. I see miracles every day here and overalll.. My relationship to Jesus Christ is getting better every day. I feel the Spirit so much in my life and I know that he is there for me. Do you remember all the bad things I was getting myself into? I do. I remember vividly your face when you came and picked me up from the store where all the stuff went down. I will never let you down again mom. I never want to make you cry again and I feel like I am changing on alot of levels. I love you mom! 

LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!

Elder Noel

Thanksgiving with the Larsens

Thanksgiving in the mission home

the first chapel in Peru

No comments:

Post a Comment