It was a true blessing being able to see my beautiful family this past week. I felt the spirit very stongly and the time flew by. It means so much to have all of your support and prayers. It is the greatest to have a family that doesent just expect me to go on a mission but to also become a true disciple of Jesus Christ!
This past week after Christmas has been a tough one for us! We jsut had transfers and so the mission is reallly changed! We have alot of new and young leaders serving right now and we are excited to see how it goes!!! We have been giving it our all this week and have seen little progress in the sector. I have been beeting myself up abit but this experience has humbled me alot and we are excited to get out today and give it 110%
In the mission I have been able to learn alot about attitude and our veiw on things. Today I was studying in Nephi and was reminded that He and his brothers went through the exact same problems and challenges but only Nephi was changed and transformed into the powerful prophet we know. Why is that? One reason is for his faith and positive outlook on life. I have learned here that our circumastnaces really do not matter, It is our response to our circumstances that makes the difference!
I love you all so much and pray that all is well back home. I hope you are all gaining or regaining your testimnoys daily! President told me that I will continue here for one more change! ITs been awhile and im excited to give it my all! LOVE YOU ALL!!!
Elder Noel
I just wanted to tell you how much I love you mom! You are all the sunshine in my life and always light my world up! This past week was alittle tougher but nothing hard work and faith cant overcome! I hope that everyhting is awesome back home! It was a true blessing to see you all on Christmas and I cant believe how quick time has gone up until this point! I love you all so much!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment