Thursday, January 19, 2017

January 16, 2017

Family and Freinds! Thanks for all of your emails and support and love!I love you all so much and I pray for you safty and spiritual growth! LOVE YA!

This past week was a doozy. We have had a ton of trainings and conferences! We only had 3 days to work in our own sector and other then that we were with the missionarys trying to help them out! We have been running around alot and it truly has been a blessing to see President and Sister Larson so much! I love them a ton!

I have been learning alot this week about humility. I have learned that we we try to relay on ourselves we will faith every time. This is the lords work and if we dont do it his way we are never going to succeed. I have been humbled alot this week and I now understand a little more. 

I have learned that when we have problems or trials it is normaly because of one or two things. 1. because we have sinned and heartache is a natural conaequence or 2. because a loving Heavenly Father knows that we have room to grow.

I canhonestly say that I have learned more in my life when I have been in challenging waters then when I have been in calm ones. Its the Lords way to teach us and help us grow.

I know that this is the Lords work. I know that the Lord loves us all so much. I love you all very much and wish you the very best! LOVE YOU ALL!!!

-- 
-Elder Noel

MOMA!!! ITs great to hear from you as well! Im glad to hear that there really arent any problems going on back home. My family is awesome and I know that God is truly blessing us! This week has been a difficult one but thats OK! The only days that we have had to work in our own sector have been friday, saturday and sunday. Its really hard keeping a sector afloat with so little time but we are seeing miracles! We have been in full training this past week! The missinoarys look really good and their smiles keep us going! We had a meeting with President to fill out a survey of our mission and He told me that this is my last change as AP. He said that it would be selfish to keep me there and that he would love to have me there until the end of my mission but at the same time he wants me to expand my talents and be more with the missionarys. Itys exciteing and bitter sweet but most of all I am excited! So this transfer end on the 8th of February so thats when I will stop being AP! Im glad to hear that the family is just clicking back home, You are amazing and I am sooo very greatful to have you in my life! Time is flying by! I think that I can talk with Sister Larson about appylying for USU scholarships because I think they give us extra time to write out the essays. MY spelling is terrible right now and they are going to be really bad but we will see what happens! haha LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!

Elder Noel!!

Thank you very much for the email Dad! Thanks for updating me on everything. I love the Aggies so very much haha it truly is in my blood. I dont know of anyone else that could be so much with Sister Larson and not favor BYU haha she has quite the talent but that talent has had no effect on me haha I now respect it alllloooootttt more as a school but when it comes to Sports I just cant support them, nada. Haha 

Dont worry about getting me trunky or anything like that haha. My mind and heart are in the mission until the very last day. I just emailed him telling him what you just told me. It would be a blessing to get him up there! I love him so much! 5 months is a very very long time. Not to get mom all riled up but it is and there is alot of work to get done down here! I love you all so very much and I wish only the best for you all!!! LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!

Elder Noel

No comments:

Post a Comment