Thursday, January 19, 2017

October 31, 2016

WELL...... This week amazing things have happend but of those one of the most amazing and wonderful is that Hayden and Baylee got married! I love you both so much and im very grateful to have you in my life!!! 

This week was a great one her in our sector! We are definetly seeing the fruits of last weeks work and this week! 3 investigators came to chruch and each has its own set of problems but also a huge desire to follow the savior and be baptized! We had a baptisml service after church and invited them to come and when Fernando left he just looked at us and said,"The 19th right?" Thats his baptisml date! He has so exctied and we are too!!!!1 Things are progressing alot here and ists so great to be a part of! 

This week we finished with Zone Conferences and they all went very very well! We are excited for the mission and we seem to be getting better every week!!!

I am estatic for the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I love my Savior and i will follow him into whatever battle it may be. Joseph Smith is a prophet of God and The Book of Mormon is the key to happiness!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!!!!
-Elder Noel

MOM! Im on! And i could never be happier!!!!! WOW!!! HAYDEN IS MARRIED!!!! THAT IS UNREAL!!!!! Sister Larson is awesome isnt she! I woke up that day with butterflies in my stomach thinking about all of you but my mind was focused on the work! She totally anounced Haydens wedding in front of everyone and everyone came up to me and said Im sorry or made fun of me haha I guess thats missionary life! Everyone looks so beautiful. It really looks like an amazing wedding and im very sad i missed it but like you said there is nothing more important that I could be doing! Time truly does fly by. This transfer ends the 15th of November and I will be getting my new companionn then. Im going to miss my current companion. All my comps have been like 3 years older than I and it helps me mature! Zone Conference went very well! We gave a presentation on teaching skills and did a lot of roll plays and stuff like that! It went great really! Everyone i hear you tell me that story of how you saw me in the window makes me feel the spirit so much! It motivates me to be better and do better!!!! I love you so so much mom! The work here is progressing alot. I got kind of frustrated last week but this week has been filled with faith and miracles! I will be praying for the Tormans. They need God very much right now. 

Anyways mom I would love to be able to talk with you! I love you so much and im very greatful that the Lord is blessing our family so much!!!!

LOVE YOU!

Elder Noel

Thanks Dad! 
The wedding looks like a huge succes!!!! Thanks for thinking about me haha I miss you all a ton as well! The work here is progressing and im am estatic to keep it on! My health is good! I got sunburnt pretty bad haha but other then that im doing good! They do celebrate it her but not that muh. its really dangerous and a bunch of evengelist churchs come out and say how its of the devil.... Peru is crazy! haha for your prayers! You have mine! LOVE YOU!

Hermano Jesus

Maranga

Condevilla

No comments:

Post a Comment