Thursday, January 19, 2017

November 7, 2016

I want to thank everyone for your love and prayers and support. I know for a fact that i could not do this without them and you! LOVE YOU!

This past week was a great one! We were not in our sector very much at all and so that was a pretty big bummer! But we were able to be with the other zones in trainings and its all gone really well!!! The mission is on a upswing and we are very excited!!!! Despite our time crunch this week we were ablt to have a Miracle Baptism!!! I call it a miracle baptism because sooooo many things happend so that the baptism could happen!

His name is Juan Zavala! He has 17 years of age and has been attending church and Seminary for about 2 months now! He is very active in the church but has never wanted to be baptized. we have done EVERYTHING to get him baptized but he has never wanted to. He has a very deep beleif in one of the famous Saints here and doesent want to let it go. He said that he will die catholic. Well.... that was until this past week. We prayed sooooo much for him to have a change of heart and all the sudden one day we got a call from our bishop saying that Juan wanted to be baptized THAT INSTANT. Well, he still needed to pass an interveiw with our District Leader so we postponed it until this saturday and it happend!!! His freind that brought him to church was able to baptize him and now they are both preparing for the mission!!!

I just want to testify of the power of prayer. I know that Gods answeres prayers. He answerd mine and yours!!! Thank you so much for praying for our investigators and for us! NEVER STOP PRAYING!!!!! Anyways i love you all! This upcoming week we are finishing the transfer and there is alot of work to do so please KEEP PRAYING! haha LOVE YOU ALL!!!
-Elder Noel

MOM! I am doing great! We actually had a miracle baptism and so it was awesome! We are in alot of training this week with all the Zones trying to help them become better teachers! Time is flying I really cant believe it at all! They are a very cute couple! Do you think they plan on having kids soon? Just wondering so they can name it after me ;) Thats so awesome for Abby! She is very talented!!! There was a promise made to familys that read the Book of Mormon every day and i cant remember exactly what it is but its really awesome!!!! This week has been tiring im not going to lie. Things with my companion are not how id like them to be. Ive been trying hard all transfer and trying to give 100% percent but not receiving to much help. This is our last week together and I really hope we can get things better! Things arent bad its just not how it could be! Today we went to the mission home in the morning and celebrated the Zone of Excelence with Sister Larson! She makes some killer french toast and pancakes and so we had that! I really hope you and Dad can meet President and Sister Larson some day! That would be sweet!!!! Anyways thats about it from this end! I will tell more about the baptism in the group email! I would love to chat back and forth!!! I try to constantly reed those BOM stories because i can really realte to them! I have many problems and defects but one of those is putting myself int he shoes of others. Its just frustating because i want to like run from appointment to appointment and jsut contact everyone and teach a ton and baptize like crazy and right now thats not his main focus. I should slow down. Thanks for the perfet advice like allways!!! I am 100% going to go to their homecoming (I doubt I will be with a wife) but it would be awesome to go with the whole family! MOM YOU ARE GOING TO STRESS ME ABOUT GETTING MARRIED. I HONESTLY GET THE CHILLS THINKING ABOUT THAT RIGHT NOW. hahahahaha today we have jsut been in the office alittle bit and went to the mission home!
LOVE YOU!

Elder Noel
LA ZONA CONDEVILLA

LA ZONA PALAO

BAUTISMO DE JUAN

BAUTISMO DE JUAN


La Zona La Libertad

La Zona Callao

No comments:

Post a Comment