Thursday, January 19, 2017

January 9, 2017

Family and freinds!!! I hope you are all having and have had an amazing week! Thank you so much for all of your love, prayers, support, emails, packages and for sharing your testimonys of the restored Gospel with everyone! LOVE YOU!

This past week was a very great one!!! We worked with everything we could and tried our very hardest to bring souls unto Christ! We were able to find alot of people to teach and taught alot of lessons! It was amazing to see how much the Lord blesses us over and over again. The Mission means everything to me. I am eternaly greatful for all of the experiences that I am having here. As Sunday came around we were very excited. Any missinoary or returned missionary would know that sunday is like judgement day. Thats the day where the investigators get to use their agency and come to church. Its soo very important for their spiritual growth and preparing them to be baptized. We said alot of prayers with alot of faith and this past sunday we had 1 person come to church. We were expecting alot more so it was kind of hard for me at first but I had to repent and then thank God for the miracle of having at least 1 investigator come! What a miracle!!!

What I learned from all of this was that we can only do so much. WE must give our very very best but in the end it is all up to the investigator wether or not he will use his agency for good or for bad. At the end of the day if we can hit our knees and honestly tell the Lord that he have done our best this day then that is all that matters! Or like Elder Holland said, We get credit even for trying.

I love the gospel and I love the Lord with everything I have. The Mission is the greatest thing that has happend to me in my life. I pray for all of you and hope you are all doing amazing! LOVE YOU!



Elder Noel

MOM! Thank you so much for your email! Im so glad to hear that the family is well and that everything is moving right along without me home. These past couple of weeks have been alot better! This past week was fire for us but when sunday came around we got stood up aton.... It was really frustrating because we had put in so much work during the week and in the end the investigators that I have truly come to love used their agency in a wrong way. Its very sad for me to see that! But its ok! There must be opposition in all things, its a part of life and crucial in our growth process. 

New Years was crazy here! We did not do anything because we are missionarys but our room is on a 4th floor and has a huge window so the fireworks woke us up and we saw them out the window! Tried to sleep through it but it was hard! The fireworks are insane here! I LOVE Lima and I LOVE Peru! 

Im So glad that you have been able to realize how much God blesses us and answers our prayers! Its true! As we serve others we recieve so much! Im excited for all of you and hope you know that im doing well! I love you all so much and now im going to answer your other email! LOVE YOU!!1

Elder Noel

MOM!!!!! I answerd your last letter!!!! So the truth is I really like being AP and being so close to President and Sister Larson! They are amazing people and I have learned alot! At the same time its very nice to be able to work as hard as possible in our own sector. without having to babysit other missionarys! But at the same time im just happy to be in the service of the Lord!!! Weather sounds like crazy and GO AGGIES!

So just some advice. Sister Larson taught seminary for a very, very long time. Everytime that she talks gets notecards and rights down her thoughts and the scriptures she wants to use all on a little card. Then she puts that in her scriptures where the main verse is. She has a ton of cards there and it helps here organize and say everything she wants to! PLUS! We must always remember that Teachers really arent Teachers. We are just guides. The Holy Spirit is the teacher. We just need to guide everyone through and show them the way but in the end its the Holy Spirit that matters most.

We have had a great week and I love you all so much! I pray for you all the time and miss you like crazy! LOVE YOU MOM!}

DAD! Thank you so much for the email! It meens so much to me when you take time out to write letters like that! Really they help me alot and keep me informed! This past week was a great one for us and each moment is exciting!!! So the last transfer ust barely took place and this transfer ends Feburary 7th. President told me that it would PROBLY be one more but hasent said anything yet if this is my last one. I can almsot garuntee you that it will be. It will be bittersweet! You know how that is.Thats exciting for USU! I had no idea that all of that was going on with USU! What is her name? Is she a member? You have got to get me the hook ups because im coming home broke with very little school knowledge haha I need help! Yost´s picture looks fake but all i care about is that he is going to do a good job. Sounds like if he does well he might replace Wells as HC. who knows. 

Thats very exciting to hear about your new calling! The owner of our room here is also President of Sunday School! Its a big responsability and you will do great! Elder Callister is the actual president and his talks remind me alot about yours. The family looks amazing! I love you all so much and wish the best for everyone! When I get married I will be up in LOGAN WHOOO WHOOO but also visting home alot. I love you all so much hope you have a great week!!!

LOVE YA!

Elder Noel

No comments:

Post a Comment