Thursday, January 19, 2017

December 19, 2016

I hope everyone has had a wonderful week this past week!!! I love you all so much and Im so greatful for Christmas because it reminds almost everyone about our Savior and brings peace to our souls!!!! I love you all so much and I pray that you have an amazing Christmas with Freinds, Family and spritual experinces that boost your testimony and desire to serve the Lord!!!

This past week was a very special one for us!!! Like I said last week a family was going to be baptized and they were!!! The service was amazing and the spirit was strongly felt. I am so greatful for the Lord Jesus Christ. I love him with all my heart. There is nothing that makes me more happy then serving in His Kingdom!

This Christmas I invite all to be thankful. This week we learned a huge lesson on gratitude. We were half way through our week and had taught only a few lessons and had found 0 new investigators. We came home one night a little frustrated because we felt that our labours were many and the harvest few. Oh how I was wrong. I decided to study about Gratitutde. I read a talk by our beloved Prophet Thomas S. Monson that really helped me out. He shares the stroy of Jesus feeding the 5,000 and explains that Jesus, instead of asking what do you lack asked what do you have? Then, GIVING THANKS, he be broke the bread and the miracle followed. Sometimes we expect the miracles and then Gratitude follows but that is a false idea. We must be greatful and then God will naturally open our eyes to see and reckognize all of the miracles going on.

That night we pleaded forgivenss of being ungratful and focused our following prayers on gratitude. The next day we were able to teach many lessons and have 15 new investigators that day. The gratitude was shown and the miracle followed.

This Christmas season I invite us to be greatful. Never murmuring. I love you all so much and I know that this is the truth!!! LOVE YOU!!!!!
-Elder Noel

MOMMA! thanks  so much for your enail and love! It sounds like everything is crazy back home haha! This past week was a miracle for us! Just like you said the baptism service was a true miracle and we felt the spirit so strong. The other Elders in our ward also had a baptism so there were alot of people dressed in white satruday! They are a true miracle and I know that we havent done anything really. God does everything here! I dont consider that i have those qualities that you mentioned but i am very greatful to have your support and constant love. I truly do love you mom! 

I am happy that things are chugging along back home! You are all so funny and I remember all of the funny times we had together! Its going to be a blast being with you all again and im excited but my heart and mind are deeply rooted in the mission right now! This year I was thinking about doing skype around ·3 O clock our time. Is that possible? The family that we are going to be with are great and so they are ready to help whatever time! Just let me know the basics!

SKYPE:

1. I cant remember my username. Do you have it saved somewhere?
2. What is Dads username? 
3. What time is best for you. Will Grandma and Grandpa be there? Will Baylee and Hayden?

Whatever happens I know that it will all work out and im vvery happy just to be able to see you all again! Today is our mission christmas party and so we will be super busy!!!! 

LOVE YOU MOM!!!!

Elder Noel

Rosario, Janet (17) and Aracelly (12) baptism

There were a few baptisms this night

people from the ward also helped baptize

It was a great night with a great family

No comments:

Post a Comment