Wednesday, October 19, 2016

August 13, 2016

HOLA! Amigos y familiares!!! Estoy muy feliz de poder escribirles este semana y agradecerles por todo lo que hacen. Gracias por apoyarme y también edificar el reino de Dios sobre la tierra! Estoy muy bien y muy feliz aquí en la mejor misión de todo el mundo!! Gracias por su amor, testimonio y buen espíritu!!

This week has been a very great week!!!! With this assignment we are not in our sector very often and so when we find time we give it all we got!!! We have an investigator who has come to church 3 times but we have not been able to teach her for a week and a half! This sunday after all the meetings we talked with her about her baptism for this week and She said that she is not interested.... Well we rolled up our sleeves and went to work!!! We had one of the most spiritually filled lessons that i have had all my mission! At the end we extended the invitation and she said YES!!!!! So.... La Hermana Carmen Chafloque will be baptized today at 3 o clock our time!!! 

We are seeing miracles every day here in the mission. In the New Testemant, Paul says several times that he is a, "Prisoner of Christ." Every since reading that, that has been my goal. A Prisoner is subject to and must obey everything that the Lord seeith fit. I have tried to get to that point and truly give it all to Christ. My biggest dream right now is that i can be and Instrument. Just an instrument in the Hands of God. I love this work and love you all!!!!!
 
Wish Carmen Luck!!!

-Elder Noel

MOM!!! I LOVE YOU OH SO VERY MUCH!!!ok so the runaway Elder ran away once again so he is now in Ecuador... haha some people just dont learn!!!He went back with his companion for one more night and then at 1:00 in the morning President called us telling us that he had escaped again. So we got dressed in a Flash and got a taxi to his room. We yanked him out of bed and brought him to our room to last the night. whew...... THIS IS CRAZY! haha

Ok so Preuanos are sooooooo nice. I honestly couldnt answer that question. I think what most bothers them are missionarys that talk alot about the United States or speaking English in front of them without them asking first. Most all people here love the missionaries. They also regect us SUPER hard but they do it nicely haha 

WOW! I too have a ton of mixed feelings about Hayden. The overarching feeling is of Joy and Happiness for Hayden! I also feel sad knowing that it will never ever be the same as things were. the last time i saw him he had just graduated highschool and i had finished my first year. I know that he is always there for me so things wont be to different but i miss him a ton! 

Everyone looks super good! Im glad to see that everyone, (literally everyone) is still wearing the clothes that i had left behind.. hahaha im not going to have anything!!! 

I absolutly positivly love it here. Every once in a while a thought will enter my head of what will my life be after the mission and is scares me. I try to be very focused here on the mission and i still lack a ton of time till i go home! (Gracias a Dios) I aam just trying to be pure and become purified through this experince! LOVE YOU MOM! Im so happy that you are having fun and doing that bike race! THAT IS AWESOME!!! LOVE YOU!!

Elder Noel 

ABBY!!!!

FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS!!!!!

WOW! I am so very happy for you Abby! You are growing up into a wonderful young women! I hear bery great things about you every week! I hope you had the greatest day ever!!! Next year i will take you out to go shopping or somehting that you like!

So i know you probly get sick of me preaching in my letters home but i have no other option!!! I hope that you always put your trust in God. Find self-conifdence by realizing that you are a Spirit child of Heavenly Father. Do all in your power to stengthen your relatinship with him every day. I know that now-a-days there is a sayning, NO REGRETS! well i do have regrets. I truly fill like i wasted alot of my time doihng things of little importance. I know with all my heart that if we Activly particapate in church, Read our scriptures and Pray with a sincer heart we truly wont have any regrets!! 

You are a beautiful Young woman and God has many plans for you! Boys are going to be tempting. RUN AWAY!!!! The devil has changed todays defintion of "Attractive." He leads us to belive that its all about our outward apearance. God tells us its about whats inside that counts. I LOVE YOU SO MUCHH

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Elder  Noel

AHAHA AWESOME!!!I am so happy for you guys and the nation of the restoration! haha That would be alot of work!!! I dont know exactly what Hayden does but he should put in a good word for me when i get back because it looks pretty awesome!!! I amd doing really well and the work i really progressing. We are seeing miracles here in our sector. Even though we arent here to much God blesses the sector!!!

Elder Noel

                    FAMILY HOME EVENING! 
The 2 sisters are going to be baptized in two weeks!


LA ZONA MARANGA!

Cleaning out the Baptismal Font!!

No comments:

Post a Comment