Freinds and Family! I just wanted to take a quick second to let you all know how much i love you! I truly do love you and and im so greatful for your love and examples for me!
This week we have been in full interveiws and we have not had alot of time to get out working. The few lessons we have taught have been filled with conviction and guided by the Spirit! I would like to tell you one of those lessons!
So Sunday night while knocking doors and i passed by one because it looked like a church.My feerless companion knocked it and a man named victor opend the door and let us in! We talked to him and he was definetly not feeling well. He told us that he has felt something, like a whole in his heart, for 10 years now. We immedietly taught him about the Atonement and the precious gift we have of repentance. We knew that if he wouldnt repent he would have to continue in his suffering. So we hit our knees and waited for him to pray. he began to poor out his soul unto God and repent for all that he had done. We gave him the Book of Mormon and set a date to return. When we came back he had read until 1 nefi the Book of Mormon and began telling us about how the hole in his heart closed up when he repented. He said that us knocking on his door was a sign from God.
DyC 19: 15-|18
15 Therefore I command you to repent—repent, lest I smite you by the rod of my mouth, and by my wrath, and by my anger, and your sufferings be sore—how sore you know not, how exquisite you know not, yea, how hard to bear you know not.
16 For behold, I, God, have suffered these things for all, that they might not suffer if they would repent;
17 But if they would not repent they must suffer even as I;
I invite you all to ponder that scripture. Please, choose to repent. There is no other way. We only have two options. Repentance, or suffering. We decide. Victor decided to repent and his suffering was swallowed up in the grace of God!
I love you and and testify of the exciting Atonement of Jesus Christ. I am so greatful for every second i have to preach and teach about it. I love being able to live it and feel its influence in my life!
THANKS FOR EVERYTHING! LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!
-Elder Noel
DAD! Thanks so much for the email! haha Well i miss you all very much as well! I hope they can get the offence clicking. What ws the score to the USC game? The wedding will be crazy! I dont know if i will be able to skype. You would probly have to ask my mission President. Either way im so happy and excited for the family! Things are pretty awesome here! We also have alot of scares and crazy things to do but its fun! We have been in interveiws all week long so we have not been able to get out and work at all. Its a huge bummer but thats just a part of the work! I LOVE YOU DAD!!!
Elder Noel
Hayden! Im doing great! I lack so much and im so weak but if i think about where i was when i started and where i am now i feel alot different! It can be tough but both ways we are serving! I find that when we are serving we literally dont have time to think about ourselves. We live that paradox and we lose our life but also find it in the service of others! It will be tough to miss your wedding. IM SERIOUS! I dont know if it has hit me yet.. President and Sister Larson are excited for you! I am too! Keep on keeping on! LOVE YOU!
Elder Noel
MOM!!! Thank you so much for your email (like always!) haha Im glad to hear that the aggies won but sad to hear that you and Gabe have gotten sick! I miss you all so much! Haha your questions are always the same but the answer is usually different! This week was great! We were with 4 different zones doing interveiws with them! It means that we get to be around President and Sister Larson and so that is awesome! I love them so much! People do treat us well for the most part! ELDER ORTON! haha I love that missionary! Let his mom know that he is doing GREAT! We were with them in interveiws yesterday and he is very impressive. At all times he wanted to use the little spanish he knows and not speak in english! He is a great aset for this mission and is actually helping out his trainer Elder Trujillo as well. He is a great example for me and the rest of this mission! Haha yah the baptism was pretty nuts.... but thats alright! She is still doing great and the Holy Spirit glows in her now! Its fun to see the difference in the people after they are baptized and receive the Holy Ghost! Yesterday we had an emergency with a Sister missionary that has had huge problems with depression. It hit her pretty stong yesterday and so my companion and I had to coordinate how we and the other Sister missionarys were going to help her. We felt like spies all night. We had to take them in taxi to each of there rooms and make sure the Sister missinoary did not hurt herelf. She is so awesome and it saddens me to see her like this! I dont know if this is a gift of the spirit or not but i belive i have the gift to make others laugh. My companion does to and so we just made her laugh all night! We got back to our room at 10:20....... WE ARE SO TIRED! Please pray for Hermana Valdivieso. but dont tell anyone what i just told you! Anyways im happy and healthy and loving the mission right now! There is alot of work to do!!!!!! YOU ARE THE GREATEST!!!!
Elder Noel
![]() |
| HERMANA CHARO. (She washes our clothes) |
| TURKISH BOOK OF MORMON |
| ELDER MATARECO |

No comments:
Post a Comment