This past week was conference and as you have all read from the other missionary emails it was very inspiring and very humbilng! I loved every talk that was given and all of my prayers were answerd. One of my favourite talks was about the Book of Mormon. WOW! One said,"I dont know anyone who reads the Book of Mormon every day and diligently prayers that does not have a testimony of its truth." Or something like that but it struck me so hard!
I also loved Elder Nelsons talk on Joy! We can have joy under any circumstance! Just the day after I got a huge sore throat and cold........... That same day we had to pick up new misisonarys at 12:00 at night and go pick up others from the MTC at 4:30am...... I WAS DYING! The day after we had planning with President and then 2 trainings from 8:30-5:00. I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO TIRED IN MY LIFE! But as I was having my personal study I came acrosss an amazing scripture in Alma,
35 Now have we not reason to rejoice? Yea, I say unto you,there never were men that had so great reason to rejoice as we, since the world began;
Oh how greatful i am for the gospel of Jesus Christ. What a blessing! I love you all so much!I im very very happy and you should be too!!!!!!
-Elder Noel
PAPA! Gracias por su correo, su español es impecable. Estoy muy bien y muy feliz! La obra misional es la obra mas feliz en esta universo! Si estuviera alli le ayudaria. La conferencia fue lo maximo cada discurso fue muy animadora! LE quiero bastante papa y oro por ustedes literalmente todos los días. GRACIAS POR TODO!
Elder Noel
MOM!!! Im on and very happy! Thank you so much for the package! The lady dropped it off like 30 minutes before we got there! There is alot of candy and so the office Elders and I are very happy haha. They do celebrate halloween but not too much. Transfers were crazy. My new companion is Elder Olaya from Peru! He is the first peruvian assistant in like 3 years haha. He will only be here one change and that means i will be here at least too more. Until Christmas! he is very awesome but very different then Elder Matareco. He is a misisonary who has had problems in the past but has really changed towards the end of the misison. He is an amazing teacher. He is not very open and he is kind of serious. but If theres anyone that can make him laugh its me haha Our relationship is not as good as with Elder Matareco but i feel like im comparing him instead of loving him and thats my fault! Elder Matareco went home and we both cried alot. I didnt think that i would ever cry but we both did the last time we hugged. He truly is my best freind and im going to miss him so much. It reminded me of the time i say goodbye to nick for the last time! We have gotten barely any sleep, taking missionarys to the airport and bringing some back, doing trainings, all that type of fun stuff! I HAVE HAD A SUPER BAD THROUGHT COLD ALL WEEK!!!! Like honestly i have been dying but we have had to train so much that ive just had to suck it up! Anyways i am donig great, very happy and my faith is getting stonger every day!!! I LOVE YOU MOM!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment