Wednesday, October 19, 2016

September 24, 2016

Family and Freinds!!!! I love you so much! Thanks so much for your support and Love. I truly love you back!!!!

This week we have been in like 95% administrative things! like honeslty we were in our sector 3 hours this whole week. We did alot of interchanges and finished the Zone interveiws! This week President Larson has asked us to try and strengthen the faith of the missionaries so that is exactly what we are trying to do! We studied together Alma 32 and set the goal to help out other "dificult" sectors see things with "The eyes of faith." (Alma 32:40) 

We went to a sector in La Libertad that is having problems finding new investigators and getting them to come to church. So we did an interchange with them for 5 hours and set very high goals. We put our trust in God and found 19 new investigators taught 11 lessons and found 3 new familys for them to teach! I dont tell anyone this to brag because i truly cant brag or boast. We did nothing. Thats the thing about Faith. Faith is not faith unless it is faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and in HIS power! I know that we did nothing, we just opend our mouth and God put those prepared in our path! I am so greatufl for faith!!!!

Our mission has, for the month of October, a baptism goal of 150. Today we are fasting for that goal and others. I know that if we are obedient, diligent and have faith we truly can accomplish miracles!!!!! 

I love this work. I have a passion for missionary work. It gets me excited. It feels me with the Holy Spirit and puts a huge smile on my face!! I love you all so much and I know that if we can only be obedient with a willing heart we will be blessed in ALL things!!!! (Mosiah 2:41) LOVE YOU ALL!!!

-Elder Noel

MOM!!! You sound great! Sounds like there is alot of stuff going on back home! The wether here is very very basically the same every day haha but its alright! It can actually get pretty cold here because its humid and the cold cuts to the bones! I am very very happy and i feel like im doing good! This week we literally have had one lesson all week because we have been running around like crazy doing interveiws and other things... kind of a real bummer! President Larson was an accountant before the mission. They loved to travel so they have alot of stories from all over the place! they are HUGE YBU fans.... Sister Larson has literally tried to convert me 1000000X but im more stuborn than an ox haha President is the most humble man that i have ever met. He just wants everyone to be happy and get the most out of there mission. Sister Larson is very direct and says the things how they are. She is justice and President is Mercy haha She would be fine with sending disobedient missoinarys home but President honestly tries everything in his power to help thee missionarys out! They have 4 kids. 2 of them are here, Abby and Matthew and the other 2 are in YBU. I am super happy and excited for Gabe! I cant belive that he is already a priest. Whats the news about the youth in our ward? What happend to Tanner Burrows? Anyways i love you so much! THis week ended with a boom. I dont think you can tell anyone but we found a secret combination forming in the mission and we were straight up spys all this week and on friday morning we had a fistival of repentance baisically! Long story short the "Leader" is now sleeping with us until President can talk with him more. He is very humbled and i think that they didnt have any bad intentions! CRAZY!

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!

Elder Noel

THANKS DAD! haha i was the biggest goofball ever! (I think i still am) haha Just this morning we played soccer with a little kid that reminded me of Gabe when he was like 10 years old. I miss you all a ton but like you said there are very important things at play here! How did you talk go? I read it and it sounded great! Did a 70 come? How is Baylee doing? Tell her to write me! I need to know who my future sister is! Anways Dad im happy and healthy and i have had a ton of spiritual experinces this week. I LOVE feeling the spirit!!! LOVE YOU DAD!

Elder Noel
POLICIA

Thats where the President of Peru lives!

La Zona Las Flores!

If you ride together, you die together.

No comments:

Post a Comment