Wednesday, October 19, 2016

September 10, 2016

MOM! 
Thank you so much for your email! It honestly lights me up every time
that i get a chance to hear from yuo and the rest of the family! I have
been praying alot for you this week!!!

This week we were in even more interveiws! Its a pretty long process but
its awesome to try and recieve the guidance3 of the Holy Ghost and give the
missinoarys specific advice for there sectors! On a sad not one Elder went
home this week. He has been fighting with a testimony problem for a while
now and he just doesent want to work at all.. We drove him to his house to
pack up and then he flew home on friday. We had a very spiritual experience
that i will share in the group email!

Lucero got baptized! It was one of the worst baptisms i have ever been to
but she is very positive and happy to be baptized! Her parents are going to
drop there business so that they dont have  to work on sundays and so they
can join there daughter in being baptized the 24 of October!

Ok, so i just want to comment on what you have said. I agree with all of
it. I have been thinking about old life and how it will never be the same.
I almost cried the other night thinking about Hayden. There is a talk by
Elder Holland that helps me get through the feelings of looking back. I
cant remember what its called but it talks about the importance of looking
foward and never behind. Its going to be hard and you are right, it will
never be the same. But it was never meant to be the same. It is meant to be
better! I know that God has great plans in store with our famliy and im
excited to see what he has prepared. But for now i am to open my mouth at
all times and places so that other familys can also experince the joy we
feel!!!

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!


THANK YOU FOR YOUR PRAYERS!!! Last week Lucero was baptized!!!! She was so happy and excited!!!! I know that we could not have gotten it done with your prayers from home! Love you all!!!

Sooooooo lets just say that the baptism did not go as smoothly as one would like.... We got everything ready and 5 minutes before we start the service wee ask our Ward Mission Leader for the baptisml clothes and he had forgetten them at home.... So we ran home and 20 minutes later came back but the clothes were for like little kids!!! So we called everyone in the zone looking for clothes when we finally found some that lived like 30 mintues away! So the Sister missionaries came flying to our rescue bot did not get there until an hour later! So we began the service at 8:45 at night... We got the hymns sung, the prayers said, the taks given and everything was great until we tried to get in the font but.... it was locked and no one had the keyes.... so the young man that we had baptize her had to climb in from the front..... he has never baptized in his life and we were excited to help him out! He had to say the prayer like 3 times and didnt quite get her summerged.... he tries one more time and she was just kind of floating there so i shoved my hand in there and pushed her under! Long story short...... SHE GOT BAPTIZED AND WAS SO HAPPY!!!! We had to call President Larson and get special permission to stay out later than 9:30! All in all it was a great learning experince!

There must be opposition in ALL things! 

I testify that the church is true and if we sop counting our problems and start counting our blessings, miracles will happen! I LOVE THE MISSION and my enthusiasm for the work grows each week! I love youa ll and wish you the best week ever! LOVE YOU ALL!!

-- 
-Elder Noel


GREAT!!!! I am doing fantastic!!! It sounds like everything is great back home! AGGIES!!!!!! Sounds like the usual haha WOW! What a great oppuruntiy to talk at stake conference! Is a 70 going to be there?? PLEASE SEND ME YOUR TALK!!! I WOULD LOVE TO READ IT!!!!! 

The work here is going great! We are having a really good balance of administrative things and ministrative things!!!! LOVE YOU DAD!!

Elder Noel

BIENVENIDOS
JORGE Y LUCERO


UN POLLITO


FC BARCELONA

No comments:

Post a Comment