Elder Noel
Whats going on world??? I love to hear from you all every week! You are all very powerful and full of potential!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!
So this week was very awesome! Unfortunatly we have only been able to proselyte about 4 hours this week in our own sector. We have been running around the mission giving special trainings and helping President Larson do his interveiws!!! Our job is to reveiw the Area Book and the Agendas! We have interveiwd 3 zones so far and they are all doing great!!!!
When we interveiwed Callao i got to check the area book of La Punta (one of my sectors) and see that all the Converts there are still active and participating! It was such a blessing to hear that! I love them so much and I know that i did absolutly nothing in helping them decide to be baptized. We just moved our feet and God guided our steps!
We are going to have a Baptism tonight!!!! Lucero is going to be baptized! We are so excited for here!!! about an hour before we knocked on her door 4 weeks ago she has prayed to God, wanting to know if he really existed and asked specifically for, Peace, Tranquility, and Love. She told us that the first time we contacted her we told her that our message is one of Peace, Tranquility, and Love!!! She is now getting baptized toinight so i will send pictures next week!!!
I truly love you all so much. I express my personal testimony that God loves all of his sons and daughters but, Can not look upon sin with the slightest degree. I know that as we obey Gods commandments and help others do so, We will become closer to Christ and he will make things known unto us!
I love you all so much!!!!!
-Elder Noel
P.S. HUGE SHOUTOUT TO MY BEST FREIND/LITTLE BROTHER GABE!!!! LOVE YOU MAN!!!
MOM! Thank you so much for sending that letter! There is alot more stuff happening at home then i thought! The valley is soooo very beautiful at this time of the year! Lima is still the concrete jungle and there are no leaves to turn yellow so i dont think i will be feeling fall haha This week we were in interveiws allllll week long. Our job is to check and go over all of the missionarys daily planners and area books. Everyone is doing very well. There arent very many big problems in the mission right now. We arent baptizing as much as we can.. There are alot of missionarys that lack a strong desire to serve the Lord. They are here just to go through the motions and they arent reaching there full potential at all. THAT CAR IS AWESOME! haha Please tell the family that I say Hi! I love them all so much and even though they dont write me I know that they love me too! haha Im excited for Utah State but my work is here right now. I just want to give 100% to the Lord and what happens happens! Well, I can validate you! I love you so much mom and honestly would not be accomplishing nothing in my mission if it werent for what you, and Dad taught me. I love you so much Mom!!!!! I hope we can write back and forth but if not thats OK! Today we will be having a baptism at 7:30 and so we are super excited for that! I will explain more in the group email!! LOVE YOU!!!!
Elder Noel
| LOS NUEVOS! |
| LOS ANTIGUOS |
| CHICHARRÓN DE POTA |
No comments:
Post a Comment