Wednesday, October 19, 2016

October 1, 2016

QUE LA QUE HAY!!

I pray that all of you are doing very well and that everyone is very happy! I love you all so much and thank you for the prayers that are said for me, the investigators, and missionarys in general! 

This week was very fun! It was the last week for my companion to be able to work and so we put our shoulder to the wheel and gave it all we got! He had alot of trainings so I was able to go with a few other missionarys and work with them as well! It is very uplifting to be with different missionarys because you get to see how others teach and different ways to work. I love trying to just absorb and take the best from each missionary and try to put it into practice! 

We also got trained last sunday from Elder and Sister Hale from the Huntsville Utah Stake, Some of you may know them, this is there 6th mission! They trained us in family history work and the importance of doing it with our recent converts! I learned alot about my family and got very excited doing it! I know that Temple work is soooooo important. Just think about it, on the other side of the veil are people being taught and we have the amazing oppotunity to help them out!!!

Next week I will have a new companion and im very sad to see my companion leave. We have grown to be brothers through very sacred experiences together but I also know that the work must go on and my new companion will be great!

I love you all so much and um very very excited to hear from living Prophets and Apostles today!!!! LOVE YOU!

Elder Noel

MOM! Its great to hear from you!!!!! Today is our Pday but due to conference we are going to have no time to write at all so thats why we are writing so early!!! I am doing fantastic and im very excited to Watch General Conference! ITS GOING TO BE AWESOME! I did not feel any type of earthquake so thats good! They arent even talking about one here... The very next day after womens conference we were in the offices and so i looked up womens conference and I found Abby! She stands out so much!!!! Honestly i love you all very much as well! CONGRAJULATIONS on your 25th wedding anniversary! That is a very very very great accomplishment. There are very few married families here in Peru. Alot of them just live together without getting married and its a huge shame. The families are big because almost every girl already has a kid before there 20´s. Its very very very sad to see how much Satan has attacked the familes here. 

This week was great! Its Elder Matarecos last week in the mission so he was in trainings and things like that and I went to a couple other sectors to see if I could try and help some other missionarys out alittle bit! I am sooooo very excited for General Conference! I cant belive that this will be my 3rd in the mission! CRAZY! I love you all so very much and im greatful to have such an amazing family! This tuesday my comp goes home so i will be getting a new companion! Im sure that he will be great and alot better than I am! We will be full next week with a ton of stuff, picking up the new missionarys, dropping off the old ones, training the trainers, DL and ZL..... ALOT OF STUFF!!! hahaha I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MOM! TELL EVERYONE I SAID I LOVE THEM!!!! Elder Matareco is excited and scared. He has been very focused to the finish! I have a few ideas but i choose not to worry about it haha. You should let Abby know that How Firm a Foundation has been a hymn that has helped me out my entire life and I too got goosebumps when i saw her singing it!!!!!
Elder Noel

Oscar the Grouch

Elder and Sister Hale!  From Ogden Valley

Mosiah 2´17´

THE DISTRICT. 

No comments:

Post a Comment