Friday, July 22, 2016

May 30, 2016

HOLA! 
All is well here in Lima bean Peru! Sounds like the work is pretty fun.... NOT! haha just kidding!Our week here was good! We are doingEVERYTHING that wecan to get people to come to church and its just not happening right now.. Im greatful for the trial because i am learning aton! My companion doesent even want to go anymore haha he has alot of friends here and says its going to be hard for him. We Hardly talk about his missoin. Hey remember the Utah State hoodie you gave me? Can i give that to him? It doesnt really fit me know but i want to make sure there are no hurt feelings. I doubt i will be able to talk with him but thats ok! Have Craig send him a message or something haha WOW! The family is doing really good with school. I FAILED SO HARD! haha i did so bad in school. I promise things will be different! Dont think about Dad getting released or you wont have time to focus on the blessings you recieve!!!

I am doing great down here and smiling a ton! (As Always) We have the call that tells us transfers tonight so we will see what happens! I hav 6 months here!!! LOVE YOU MOM!!!

Elder Noel

Hello everyone :) 
So i am sorry to bum you all out but this week i will be sending alot of fotos and i wont write a ton. I hope you all know that i love you and that we had a really great week!

LOVE YOU ALL!!

---Elder Noel


Interchange with Elder Diaz

Half of the Zone last week

CHAU Elder Farias!

This is called a Perro Peruano. It is very famous here and i think im going to take one home with me

She is called, LEYLA

Hermano Jara!
(He is always serving! He baisically lives in the chapel haha)

           A Group of Famous Artists came to our sector and painted everything up!! 
 
My companions Training Graduation!

Our Bishop! (He has all the scriptures memorized)

This is a throwback with Elder Cid :)

Elder Hurtado, Elder Sanhueza, Elder Sotomariono, Elder Noel (The white one)

EL TEMPLO

No comments:

Post a Comment