MOM!
aha thank you for writing me as always! Sounds like the family is rocking it and all is well back home! Here in our sector it is ALOT different. we are working really hard and having alot of success. The ward here is super strong and i feel back home when i come to church here! Being a district leader is a great responsability. I have to be an example 100% of the time! Im working my hardest and learning to repent every day. I love the elders in my district! Alot of them are older than me but they still listen to me and respect me as there leader. The whole district is having alot of success but there is one elder who was a few obedience problems. I love him so i will help him. Tell everyone that i love them and to stay strong and always get better. I have learned that if we arent getting better we are getting worse. I am learning alot to fear God more than Man! I love you all so much and pray for you everyday!!!! LOVE YOU MOM!!!!!
Elder Noel
Dad!
Thank you so much for the email!!! When i hear things about my old sport teams it literally strikes me to the bone haha i have to focus on the work or i have a heart attack! I dont know why but i LOVE sports! I cant believe austin is already home. What a great example. I also cant believe im the next one to come home. We still have a LONG time away before that and i hope that time gets even longer! I honestly love it here dad. I truly love it. REmember when i first started and wrote you and said that i honestly cant say that i love the mission? Well dad i have reached that point. There is nothing i would rather be doing!!!The Stadium looks great! We shook hands with Elder Rasband and he looked into my very soul haha it was amazing!!!You talked to Sister Larson? They have honestly become my second parents!! LOVE YOUDAD!!!!
Elder Noel
HOLA!!!!!!! How is everyone doing!?!?!?! By the letters its sounds like everything is jsut wonderfull back home! :)
So this week we had the once in a lifetime chance to see Elder Rasband!!! He come to our mission and a couple others and it was so amazing! It was the first time my companion has seen an Apostle in real life and it was a great experience. WE woke up at 3:00 in the morning to be there on time. We were told that he wanted to shake everyones hand so that what we did!!!! He asked my how i was and stared staight into the windows of my soul. I got the strongest spiritual impression that he is a true Apostle!!!! We sang Called To Serve and while singing it i looked at him and The Spirit overcame me. I began to cry and sing as loud as i could! I KNOW THIS CHURCH IS TRUE!!!
I began to think about what that means. It means everything. This is it. This is the true gospel. This is the ONLY way we can find happiness in this life. What a great blessing it is to know these things and be in this church. I love it and try to live it with all i got!!!
This week we had alot of success but also alot of rejection. A family is now hiding from us after seeing Anti-Mormon material.. and another famiy baisically kicked us out of there house when we began testifying of the Book of Mormon. They were talking alot of trash on the BoM and we both testified from the inner chambers of our hearts of the truth of it! They still regected it but we did all that we could!!
Anyways i love you all and pray for you all. Thank you for your love and support!! LOVE YOU ALL!!!
Elder Noel (The Peruano)
This message is from Sister Larsen (the mission president's wife) We became facebook friends:)
Wendy,
Oh, I just wanted to give you a little inside information. But, he truly is an amazing young man. We just had interviews there in his zone yesterday and he is just good...the other missionaries all see it and know it. He is beloved. He has helped many, one of his companions in particular. He won't take any credit for it, but I told him that this particular elder was not the same elder that we knew when we entered the mission field...that your son had made a profound difference in his life and the impact will have lasting effects. Your sweet son had tears in his eyes and said thank you hermana. He made me cry. He is a very special young man who understands exactly why he is here. Thank you for supporting him. We are so grateful to serve along side him.
Sister Larsen
| The District! |
| The Sector |
No comments:
Post a Comment