I'm going to be able to learn a lot of things that will help me my whole life! And then get back in the field and finish out strong!!!LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!
Elder Noel
HOLA! Family and Freinds!!
How are you all doing!?! I love you all so much and i hope you had a great 4th of July!!! So i have no time to write this week so ill just get right to the point,
This Saturday night President Larson called me and told me that i Was going to be his next Assistant... I couldn't believe it and almost dropped the phone out of the window! I humbly accepted and then shot right down to my knees asking the Lord for a spiritual confirmation. It slowly came but I did not sleep at all that night.
So i have said goodbye to my Awesome Companion Elder ALFARO and i am going to be companions with Elder MATARECO! he is also from bolivia and ends his mission in 2 changes! We are going to work with all we can!
I am very humbled and excited to help out the mission. It is a great mission and i cant wait to be an instrument in Gods hands to help him in this great work! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!
I will now be writing on Saturdays!!!!
Mom,
So this week was awesome! We went to go celebrate an Elders birthday on the 4th and so that was super fun!!! We are teaching alot and we had a ton ready for baptism but... president called me to do other things so thats ok!!! Sounds like everything is super awesome back at home! Im glad to hear that everyone is happy and having a great time. Im so glad that Gunner and Caleb are about to leave! They will be super powerful missionarys!!! Going to the temple was a huge way to keep me focused on my goal and keep the spirit in my life. . i need a few things but i have forgoten all about them haha I hope you can get on soon so we can chat!! LOVE YOU!
Elder Noel
| THE ZONE CONDEVILLA |
| THE ZONE CONDEVILLA |
| HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!! |
| Saying goodbye to Elder Alfaro :( |
![]() |
| Elder Matareco!!!! |

No comments:
Post a Comment