LA IGLESIA DE
JESUCRISTO
DE LOS SANTOS
DE LOS ÚLTIMOS DÍAS
Misión Perú Lima Central
Av. Juan de Aliaga 510
Magdalena del Mar Lima
Lima 17, Peru
Tel: 011-51-1 222-2173
01 de junio de 2016
Dear Noel Family,
I wish to take this opportunity to inform you that Elder Noel has been assigned to serve as a District Leader in the Peru Lima Central Mission. He has distinguished himself as an outstanding teacher and as a diligent worker. He is a great example to his fellow missionaries and has gained their love and respect. His worthiness and leadership abilities are a tribute to himself and his family.
Elder Noel will lead a district which will consist of four to eight missionaries. He will have the stewardship of administering to the spiritual as well as the temporal needs of his missionaries. He will meet with these missionaries on a weekly basis to train, uplift and edify them. As he serves, he will gain valuable experiences which will assist him in the future as a husband and father, and in callings in the Church.
I appreciate your continuing support of him as he serves his Father in Heaven here in the Perú Lima Central Mission. We pray that you, with him, will “lift up your heart and rejoice” (see D&C 31:3).
Warmest regards,
Stephen J. Larsen
Presidente
HOLA!!!! Everything is well here in PERU! haha well as you know there was a change! I am now in Valdiviezo Zona Condevilla as a District Leader! It came by a surprise to me. I am very humbled to accept it and i will serve the Lord and the Missionarys in my district with all i got!! So My new companion is Elder Alfaro from bolivia!!! HE Is SO great! He is a new missionary and so very humble. He was baptized a year and a half ago and came out on the mission with very little. He doesent know alot of church doctrine but he knows enough and i love him for that!!!! He is a work horse and so im greatful to be with him! Our sector is one giant HILL!!! My Legs are soooooo sore right now haha We are either going up or down there is no flat spots in my sector! I will sned you pictures but they have some crazy staircases here hahaha I want you to let Travis Poulson know that he won..... I HATED hiking before the mission and now i do it every day in church shoes haha W have a ton of investigators progressing and the ward is awesome!! LOVING IT!! I will pray for the famliy alot. Let abby know that i love here ton! hahahahahaha dropping like flys! One of the biggest problems here is that everyone lives together without being married. We have like 3 familys that can be baptized this month if they get married. I am turning into a wedding planner here haha so while all my friends are getting married back home i am planning weddings in Peru! hahah LOVE YOU ALL SOOOO MUCH!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment