So this week we through our sickle in with all we had! We had a ton of succes and so many people told us that they were going to come. WE were so happy and were filled with faith! And then sunday came and one by one they started flaking out... This is one of the hardest parts of missionary work but it ahs happen so many times that I havebeen able to accept regection like none other. haha But that doesent take away our faith or our desires to work hard. This next week we are going to give it double and see what the Lord does!!
I am so greatful to be a missionary. It can be extremely stressful. It can be extremly hard. But this is easily the most meaningful things i have ever done in my life. To me serving a mission can not be counted as a sacrifice. We give up so little of our life and time and recieve eternal blessings. I LOVE THIS WORK!!!! One thing that i have loved about the missoin is the chance to study. I have alwasy loved your talks dad and i would love if lyou could send me one of your talks or make one about missionary work and then send it to me. It would be a great blessing!!
Alot of the Peruanos work a ton up here. Many of them go to sleep at 12:00 and wake up at 4:00 in the morning to keep working. Its insane and very sad. I often think that many of us as we are on our death bed will have the regrets of not spending enough time with those we love. I invite you all to take a look at your shcedule and swee if your giving more time to your work or family. Then make goals with the Lord and follow them!
I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!!!
LOVE YOU MOM!!!
This week was a very good week. I got alittle stressed about mid-weak but i said harder prayers and things worked out super well. I think im just alittle stressed because i have more responsabilty and want mour sector to be the best sector there is but in thinking about that i forgot about why i do this. I dont work hard for president or you guys, as much as i love you, i do it for these people anbd most of all Jesus Christ! We are working with her famliy and i think things are going to be working out there! So glad to hear about the famliy and everyone doing so well. I cant belive how fast people are getting married. ITS GOT ME SCARED TO COME HOME! I know exactly what you mean. There is a scripture in the DyC that says Draw near unto me and i will draw near unto you! I am so greatful for all of you and pray for you constantly! This week i complete a year in the mission and to celebrate we are going to set higher goals and work even harder! I love you mom so much!!!!!
Elder Noel
Hey Dad! I just wanted to send you a special email this week. I love you so much dad and i am so greatful for your example. You ahve taught me so many things but the greatest things i learned were by your example. Remember that time we were on the roof and me and gabe acted like i had fallen off? I remember vividly you jumping off the ladder about midway, almost injuring yourself to come see me. I learned that day that you would do anything for us. Anything. I apologize for not being the Son that you deserve. Thank you for being so pacient and loving. Through all of my years the one thing that i have felt is your constant love for mom and the whole famlily. Yu are filled with so much charity that it fills over and into the lives of others. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! I Hope im making you proud!!!!! LOVE YOU!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment