this week was very awesome! We were able to do alot of service projects and get super dirty! But even with that God helped us Complete alot of our goals and find new people to teach! Service is the key to seeing others happy and feeling the sprirt!!
So this week me and my companion were runnning from lesson to lesson and werent finding any time to contact new people so the spirit gave me an idea. This wednesday while coming back from district meeting we hopped on a bus and i told the Elders that we were going to contact everyone, they though i was joking! I wasnet. I went to the driver and asked if we could share a message and then we began to preach the True Gospel to all the passengers and teach them of there true identity! It was super fun! It reminded me of Romans 1:16 Are you ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ? Would you be willing to stand up in a bus full of strangers and shout what you know to be true? Im not saying what i did was hero-like or praiseworthy but i can say, and i do say, with all my heart and soul that I AM NOT ASHAMED OF THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST!!!!
I hope you all had a great week and that you can feel the holy spirit in your life. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!
--
-Elder Noel
MOM! Thank you so much for your loving letter! What a blessing it is to have a Mom that has writen me every week!! LOVE YOU!! WOW1 I cant believe a year has already past, it honestly does not feel like it. It also does not, like you said, excite me... This is who i am! IM A MISSIONARY! So this past week i looked for the guide of the Holy Spirit to know how to help the Elders have a better relationship and in our weekly meeting i began to council and all of the Sunden scriptures that i have never even read before began to come to my mind and The spirit was able to teach them a ton! Since then i have heard little if not any complaints. I know that i did nothing and that it was all the Spirit! What a blessing to be an instrument in Gods hands!!!!!! Actually the spirit was able to teach the companionship alot of humilty and they have started to become hgreater friends!!! 26 misisonarys go home this transfer and we only get like 12 more! The misison is shrinking in numbers and President is getting alittle stressed. He is such an amazing man that has taught me a ton about Fering God more than man! Im praying for him a ton!!I want to be a blessing not a burden for him or the Lord!
Sounds like soooo much fun! I dont know if you know but 4th of Juky is my favourite holiday! We will have to do something big next year to celebrate 2 years without! Thats so exciting about Justin Pack! What about Josh? Wjho is Coleton dating? hahahaha It sounds like you dont want me to get married!! haha We will just see what the Lord wants. I Just want to be a more obedient and faithful servant, in Peru and in Utah!
Praying is the key to succes. It unlocks the doors of Heaven! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MOM!!!! All is well up here. We are working hard and filled with the Holy Spirit!!!! Dont worry about me. Thankfully 1 year is still a long time away, LOVE YOU!
Elder Noel
| My Companion likes pollo! |
| all done! |
| PUTTING IN WORK! |
| We had a Family home evening in the house of one of our less actives! We had 6 investigators come!!!! This ward is awesome!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment