THank you for supporting me and loving me yet another week! You are all so amazing and I love you tons!
This past week was a great one. There is a Sister that has been going to church for 4 years in the ward here but has had no desire to be baptized. She has gone through many sets of missoinarys and is always very nice but never wanted to be baptized! She was very fond of the first Sisters that taught her. One week the Bishop called us and said that after talking with her she went to the bishop and told him that she is ready for baptism! They tlaked and asked what changed her mind and she said that 2 weeks ago she was thinking alot about baptism and asking God about it. Then all the sudden, one of those first sister missionarys that taught her came back to Peru to visit them!! She took it as a sign from God and felt the spirit.
A week later Rosalia was baptized! It was such an honor to be able to witness her baptism and see how God works with each one of us in our own special ways. I do believe in miracles and know that they exist. We see them every day here in the mission field. I know that they exist outside the missionfield too. We just have to have faith and be about our Fathers buisness.
I love you all and pray that you have a great week. I know that Jesus lives and only asks that We love Him and keep his commandments. LOVE YA TONS!
-Elder Noel
MOM!
Thank you so much for your email :) We are going to have a zone pday today se we are all writing early to spend more time together! This week was a very fun one and they all are realy! I feel bad for her! How long was she on her missoin for? Do you know why she wasent able to finish? I will have tons of stories to tell when I get home. Most of all about people. I ran into a recent convert that I had in one of my older sectors and He told me that He is now the Young mens president in his ward and that another convet we had there is his 1st counselor! CRAZY! His little brother who we also baptized has already started his mission papers. I almost weep just to hear those stories and think of how merciful God is. So so so so sorry about the whole money thing. I am a lossed cause haha I did not know what to get and I bought something then thought, "Well now she or he will be upset if they dont get something and stuff like that haha. I do not think I will be buying anything else and luckily I have all the money people have sent me still saved up here in my room :) Hermana Larson keeps me updated on you guys haha she is so funny. She didnt show me pictures but she said that the carpet looks really good and that Abby has a pretty good looking phone! I am probly going to have a little nokia phone when I get home but thats ok because I dont need anything else! haha. I have also spent money here on food because we live in a very rich place and right now dont have a pensionista.. So we have been buying our own food and thats a bummer but whatever! I only have 2 weeks left! I got to make it last! The zone baptized 13 this month which is the highest in like a year or something like like! MIRACLES!
I am ok with whichever room! I will take whichever would be worst to be a guest room...... You pick the guest room and ill be in the other one! I love you so much mom!!!
Elder Noel
No comments:
Post a Comment