Wednesday, June 28, 2017

May 1, 2017

DAD! 
Thank you so much for your email! First of WOW I cant belive that the Jazz won! That is so exciting for them! This is good for them this year but will be evern better in the upcoming years. Sounds like their new coach is making things work. The need to find a way to keep him! Who is on the Celtics starting 5? Sports are sooooo exciting for me haha.

It is pretty weird to think that I will be home in 6 weeks. I understand that deep down but I just cant come to grips with it. I love the people here. I really do love them sooo very much! Please pray to help the transition be alittle easier for me when I get home. I dont have much planned. Here goes nothing! haha

Thats cool about the house! I was looking foward to being in the same room with Gabe but we will make it all work! Thanks for your peptalks as always. I am just trying my very hardest and having a blast as well. I am so far from the perfect missionary but I realized that that does not exist. We just need to use the talents God has given us to the best of our abilitys and smile no matter the outcome! 

I love you so much Dad! Thank you so much for everytign!!

Elder Noel

MOM! Thank you so much for the email!!!! Today in the night we get the call to see if we will be staying or going and all that stuff! President already told me the other day that Im staying and will recieve a new companion but you never know! Anything cold happen! I am absolutly loving the mission! Everyone bugs me about going home soon but I just know that I need to give it my all. I may colapse geting of that plane. half of My heart will definetly be here in Peru. I get a lup in my throat just thinking about leaving behind these amazing people. They really are sooo amazing and we can learn alot just by watching there example and greast sacrafice! We had a baptism this saturday! It was really a miracle! Her name is miracle haha The lord is just blessing us immensly. I am so greatful to represent the Savior of the world. Wow. I get emotional when I think about it. I love Him so much mom. you and Dad have sparked that Love for him in me and it has grown exponentially in the mission. Im glad to hear that Gabe is ok! That is some pretty scary stuff. Angels do watch over us. God is so loving! Im excited for morgan! She wrote me and looks soooo happy! I will definetly go to pick up Nick! That is going to be insane! I love you mom! This week an Elder inour zone´s appndix burst and so We have been sleeping in the Hospital to keep him company! Just another day in the life of a missionary! haha I love you so very much Mom! HAVE AN AMAZING WEEK!!!!

Elder Noel

Family and friends!! Thank you so much for your lvoe and emails and excitemet! I love you all so much and hope you have an amazing week! 

This week was another amazing one! I am learning so many new things and reckoginzing the Spirit more then ever! We have been very very busy with alot of administrative things but we have still been able to get out and work as hard as possbile!!

MILAGRO WAS BAPTIZED!!!!

Milagro is miracle in english and she truly is a miracle. We had her service on saturday and it was origanly scheduled for 3 o clock. Then the Bishop asked if we could change it an hour earlier so we called her to ask and she said,¨How did you know??? I had just said a prayer that the baptism could be at 2 and not 3 but i didnt want to call you and be a bother!¨The Lord answers prayers! We had a Recent Convert baptized her but it didnt go so well... She is an older lady and just could not get her fully summerged. after about 10 attempts the bishop looked at us like what do we do? So I took of my tie and tag and got in the water to get her baptized! It was quite the experience and one I will definetly not forget!

We have an Elder in our Zone right now who just got his appendix taken out so we have been staying with him the past couple of days. Hospital life is pretty crazy! at least we got out today to write home for a sec!

Anyways I love you all so much! The members of this church are so amazing and I feel the spirit so hard when I see their diligent service and think about them. I love Peru. The people here are amazing and it really is a blessed land. I love you all soooo much!!! Have a great week!!!!!

-- 
-Elder Noel

Puertas Abiertas con la zona

No comments:

Post a Comment