thank you for your amazing emails and prayers and love and support! I love you all so very much!
I would just like to take a second and brag about my mother. I do not know anyone more pure and kind than my mother. Her only intent is for others to become better and her only motivation is love. I really do love my mother and 2 years without her has been quite dificult for me. However knowing my Mom she has prayed for me every day and with those prayers she does not seem to far away! I LOVE YOU MOM!!!!
This week was a dificult one as far as proselyting work, it seems as though everyone was out of town visiting their moms and family! We did not teach too many lessons but we sure did talk with as many people as possible and we are excited for this upcoming week! Please pray that we may find more investigators to teach and help become baptized!
I absolutly love the mission and love the amazing Peruvian people. I do not know what I will do without them in my life. I know that they are a chosen people that really understand what charity is. They have taken my in and treated me like there own my entire mission! I feel like even though my real Mom is back home I have 50 over here that help us too!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!
-Elder Noel
No comments:
Post a Comment