THank you so much for your inspiring email as always! I love you so much and we are doing better then ever! SOOO we are off to the races. Week one of my last transfer was last week and now we are in week two. I am giving it everything I got and it is AWESOME! My new compaion is ELDER ZUMBA from ECUADOR! He is such a funny litte guy! I love him a ton and actually saw him finish his traning while I was AP! We are both ZL together and President jsut told me to train him everything I know haha its been fun! Im glad the Hills wrote home. They are asomthing else! We love them a ton!!! Last week I took out money to buy some souveniers and clothes.Its really hard to find original stuff here in Peru so i saw the chance to buy a real jersey and stuff like that and took it! Sorry if i took out to much!!
I will thnk about the homecoming... I could go on for hours about the mission haha whatever he thinks good is ok with me! I could probly take up 20 minutes! I know that it might me cheesy but I have grown to love the Hymn More Holiness give me and if not Love one another! That sounds likke you all had a really fun week! its exciting to travel and all that stuff. I will be willing to help when I get home with whatever! And dont worry about screen time because I will be too broke to buy myself a cellphone anyways haha Im so exctied to be with everyone!
I DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE TIME DIFFERENCE IS BUT I WILL BE ON SKYPE AROUND 5 O CLOCK MY TIME! IS THAT OK???? ANyways I love you so much mom! Wish us luck this week! You are the light of my life! LOVE YOU!!1
Elder noel
DAD!
WE ARE FANTASTIC! Thanks so much for your emial! Haha im glad that the famliy talked with you both. It also makes me feel goos!! We are working harder then ever. Ive only got 5 more weeks to just let it rip and I promise you that im doing exactly that! Thats exciting about Tanner! I know exactly what you mean with the in'person! I think that it is soooo important. Long distance leadership simple doesent cut it! That so great that your brothers helped out. Thats what famliy is for! Im so greatful that I have such an amazing family andI hope that you have an outstanding week! I LOVE YOU SOO VERY MUCH DAD!! WE WILL SEE YOU NEXT SUNDAY!!!!" CRAZY!!!
ELDER NOEL
family and Freinds ,
thank you so very much for your emails and prayers and love and support! I love you all so much ans hope you ahve an amazing week this week! Also too all the Mothers out there I just wanted to say THANK YOU! You are all so amazing and I have learned so much from each and every one of you!
This past week were the transfers and I will be staying here in Magdalena but with a new companion.. Elder Zumba from Ecuador!!!! We already love eachother and we are very excited to continue to work together this last transfer!!! We are seeing miracles (Like Always) WE are in the service of God and we could not be happier!
This past week due to alot of administrative things we were not able to be in our sector very much. on sunday we only had 2 new investigators and our goal for the week was seven. So we prayed like crazy and got of our knees and felt inspired to go to a certain part of our sector! The first person we talked to accepted to be taught! Then the second person we contacted also accepted and then we conteacted a famliy of 5 and the all accepted! In the end of the day we had taught 4 lessons and picked up 7 new investigators. 2 over the goal we had put!
I have really come to realize the importance of setting goald and WOPRKING HARD to accomplish them! A stake President here said it best when he said that a Goal is NOt a number. A goal is a commitment we make with the Lord. (Talking about spiritual goals) The Lord will never never take away his help from us. We must pray in faith, Get off our knees and put the shoulder to the wheel! I know that Jesus is the Christ. He is the most important person to ever walk this planet. His Atonement was infinite and perfect. It has filled me and lifted me farther then I ever thought possible. I love the truths taught in the Church and I love all of you!
HAVE AN OUTSTANDING WEEK!!!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment