Thank you so much for your email like always! Today was spent shoping for some souveniers for the famliy! I think i spent way to much but i jsust want to make you all happy! I wear the shoes every once and a while to let my toes breath hahahaha you cant really tell there is a hole in them and I am going to give the other ones away so I am saving them for the missionary! This week flew by and I cant bleive that it is coming to an end! We had a special training for all the missionarys going home this transfer and we are 8 in total. I am the only one from Utah. When I woke up the morning of the training my head hurt a ton and I got to the training super dizzy. I threw up 2 times but maned up, got a blessing and finished the course! haha it was interesting and helpful. THIS IS GOING TO BE CRAZY! Im excited that you are seeing so many miracles back home and that the Lord is blessing our famliy so very much. Sometimes we take those blessings and even miracles for granted. I hope to never do that! Tell Elder Jensen I would LOVVEEEEE to sit down and chat with him when I get home. You know, get some good advice and stuff like that. I dont kno wif you could swing that or if it would even be appropraite but it sure would be cool! This next week we are gonig to keep on working! We are now setting baptismal dates for a week after I get home so that is kind of weird! But the work keeps on!! I LOVE YOU MOMMM HAVE A GREAT WEEK!!!
Love
Elder Noel
Dad!
Thank you for your email full of motivation. It is all so very true what you say. I am very very tired but I know that the Lord can give me strength to continue in His service! I love you all and miss you all but I definetly feel s rich love for all the people here. I feel like I need to brace for impact so to speak. We had a training last week about our first little bit home and how to adjust. I think that it helped! Trust me Dad. I will never let down my left to the adversary. You have taught me better then that! I promise you that I will give it all I can and have a blast doing it! Keep praying for me. Im praynig for you!
LOVE YOU!!!
Elder Noel
Famliy and friends
I hope that you have all had a great week and that you are all progressing and having a blast doing it. I love you all a ton and hope the most for you!
This past week was a fun one! (They are all fun) we were able to talk to toooonnnnsss of people on the street about the restored gospel. We were not able to find many new investigators but we had faith and knew that if we continued to diligently work, God would part the red sea and we could find miracles! We got to church on sunday and none of the poeple that we have found were able to make it to church. We taught the second hour and saw an unfamliar face! We talked after and it turns out the she is not a member and she just moved her from venezuela! She is living now with a member and LOVEs the church! It is a true miracle! She wants to be baptized as soon as possible and we were able to set her date for the 10th on june! I know that the Lord is preparing his children to hear and accept this beautfiul gospel!!!
She told us that when she got to Lima she prayed and asked God to guide her path and help her find the Catholic church. However the member talked to her all about church and invited her to come! It amazes me, literally amazes me how much faith these people have. She said that she know that God wants her in this church. Her entire life she has been used to a different church, traditions, and way of like but in a week all of that has changed.
No comments:
Post a Comment