Tuesday, November 14, 2017

June 5, 2017

Family and friends! 
Thank you for all of the letters of love and support. You are all so very dear to me and Im so greatful for all that you do!

This past week was a good one! We are woking with a investigator that is very very prepared but just yestereday at church told us that she still wants to prepare herself alitte more.... Her name is Orayma and we have a appt. with her today at 5 so please pray that everytihng goes as planned! If it all works out she should be baptized this week!!!

This past week we also had zone conferences and they asked me to share my testimony with the missionarys. It was a pretty crazy thing to do. It hit me in that moment that this upcoming week is my last week to be a full time missionary! We are very very excitied to work harder then ever this last week! I love the people here with all of my heart. 

My Mom wanted me to invite you all to my homecoming tallkIts the 19th  at 9:00 in the morning and then there will be a light lunch at my house afterwards. You are all invited! 

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!

-Elder Noel

DAD! 
Thanks for the email. THIS IS IT! The last week! I have soooo many mixed feelings and emotions. Your encouragment and support means so much to me. Dont lest be wallow in self-pitty. Just because I will not be a full time missionary I am still a full time disciple so there is no need to slow down the sprirtual pace. Cleveland can do it! Its crazy to see the same teams in the finals 3 years in a row. I wonder if they may begin to think about changing up the divisions. I think that would be smart. anyways I love you tons Dad. Cant wait to see you again!! LOVE YOU!!

Elder Noel

MOMOMOMOOOMOOMOMOMOMOM 
THIS IS CRAZY! First off the spirit does not depend on the calling rather the amount of spiritual service we do! Reading the scriptures, famliy prayer, and spritual sacrament meeting fill our lives with the llight of Christ. When I get home I promise to continue with the essential habits I have learned here in the mission! Sounds like the famliy is really progressing and having fun together. I love you all so very much! :)That trip in July is going to be a blast haha  that will be very fun! And that sunday talk lineup looks pretty strong exept for me haha. Should I go last? Because I would feel bad to take time away from Josh. WHAT AM I GOING TO BE TALKING ABOUT? ANYTHING SPECIFIC?? 9 O CLOCK CHURCH IS AWESOME!

This past week we worked hard ans saw miracles! President and Hermana Larson invited us over for sunday dinner and this week we will be going to  the temple. What a blessing! I love you verty very much mom and im so very greatful fr your example. This last week I promise to work as hard as I know how to! LOVE YOU MOM!!

Elder Noel

Add caption







No comments:

Post a Comment