Thank you oh so very much for the crucial role you play in raising your children! The exists no love greater then the love mothers have for there children and the love God has for us! Thank you!!!
So this week was a very great week because we were able to go to the temple! Everytime i go to the temple i am able to recieve aton of revelation that guides me and helps me to be better!
Unfortunatly this week not a ton of investigators came because of mothers day! They were all visiting there moms in other provinces! haha so there is a place that we have to walk through everysingle day and there is always a skinny little black man who makes us preach to him and everytime he talks to us he uses scriptures so we decided to do the same! We have been using scriptures from the Book of Mormon and everytime we do he lights up and asks us where that is! So we tell him the book and verse and he writes it down to go look it up!
There is also a crazy man who shouts and us every day and chases us down he then makes me say a prayer in "Americano" and tells us that if we stop praying the sheep will die.... haha we were told that this same man one time stripped naked and circled a car screaming,"I AM ADAM!!!!!!!" haha just another day int he life of a missionary :)
So i just wanted to let you all know how much i love you! Yesterday i saw my family and it was truly such a blessing! They motivated me to work even harder! I LOVE YOU ALL!!
Elder Noel
Mom!
Skyping truly was a great blessing! You guys motivated me to work even harder! I love you guys so so much! It was great to see your beatiful faces! I was so glad to be able to talk to hayden as well. He was and still is such a great missionary! I hope everything works out for him as well!!! Here they all go and visit there moms and have family partys with a ton a beer! We got approached by like 10 drunk guys haha
Dont even worry about Kayla! Im very happy for her! Im bummed out she never told me anything but she hasent really writen me that much anyway! When we were hanging out alot before the mission i had the impression to not get to close or make it a relationship because the spirit had already told me it was going to happen! I was just waiting to get news when! I am very very very sad she will not get to experience her mission!! SAD STUFF! But im happy for her :) any other friends getting engaged??
This transfer is until the first week of june so i will have 11 months in the mission when this transfer ends. I think im getting transferd but i have no idea! :)
I dont know anything of Elder Hafer. I heard it was for something he did before the mission so improud of him for going homeand getting things straight! President does an amazing job of keeping rumors out so i truly dont know much!
I have been thinking a ton about Gabe lately. I hope you bleieve me when i say i will be at his side all day everyday! I am going to make him report to me everynight his scrpture reading!! Abby is an angle there is nothing to worry about there ;)
Anyways i love you all so much!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!
Elder Noel
No comments:
Post a Comment