Thursday, May 12, 2016

March 21, 2016

Thank you everyone for the continuation of letters you all send me! It makes the world of a diffference for missionarys!!! 

So this week we were able to see a ton of miracles especially the baptizms of Luiggi Farfan and Pedro hueza! THey are both super awesome!!!! We have been talking to Luiggi about serving a mission and  brayhan his older brother who just got baptized told us that he is going to work day and night so that he can help Luiggi pay for the mission and serve the lord! I teered up a bit just seeing there faith and conviction. i have truly been blessed to be here at this time. 

I dont have to much time to write and will get on later but i just wanted to share with yall alittle reveltaion i recieved this week!

Happiness is a choice. It is not a result of events. Many times we look for happiness in life instead of just choosing to be happy! We look for things that will "Make us" happy instead of just choosing to be happy and enjoying whatever life brings!!

CHOOSE TO BE HAPPY!!!!!

Love you all!!!

-Elder Noel

Mom! 
Wow that message is pretty cool haha I feel like i havent really done anything at all! Just trying to be me! This week of training was pretty good but we got rejected alot. I feel bad for Elder Sotomarino because we arent getting many teaching oppurtunitys but we are still working super hard and we will get alot more this week! He is a stud of an Elder and we dont even talk about his other missoin. President made it pretty clear that right now he is our missionary and not theres! haha We still found new investigators but none that are really progressing! This week we had the baptism of Luiggi Farfan (Brayhans younger brother) and Pedro hueza! It was super cool and Maruicio got the preisthood!! Its so cool to see all these people progressing! If all goes weel Brayhan will be confirmed next week! Sounds like the family is doing good! Cant believe you guys are alrady tlaking about summer break! It seems like school just started! I think hayden is making the right decision!! The temple is the greatest and we need to appreiciatie it alot more! I will work alttle more on kellie but i dont want to get preachy and push her away! I will continue to testify! Anyways things are super chill down here! Just keep on keeping on! I feel like my smile is getting bigger ever day!! LOVE YOU MOMMA!!!

Elder Noel

thanks for the email dad! 
Haha im just trying to do as im told and be a missionary at all times, on and off the court! I have been humbled alot these past couple of weeks and its crazy how fast we learn things when we are humble!! Thanks for the motivation! Im gonna finish out this year super strong so i can give everything i have my second year! hahahaha sorry to hear about your bracket! I am pretty bummed to miss march madness but didnt event think about it until you told me haha UTAH STATE WHY!?!?!?! Sounds like we got alot of work to do.... I am amazed everytime i see or hear the words of the aposltes! I am so greatful for there direction and guidance in my life! This week has been alittle tougher but if learned to keep a 24 hour smile and it helps alot! Even though our numbers werent so high i feel like we gave it everything we got and theres nothing else we could have done! I love you so much dad. thank you for the love and guidance you always have shown me. I believe i learned how to work hard by your example and the mission has taught me to work hard by putting me to work!! LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!

Elder Noel

me and Elder Sotomarino

Mauricio's baptism

Pedro and Luiggi's baptism

Bautismo

un cerro


No comments:

Post a Comment