Thursday, May 12, 2016

April 4, 2016

HOLA! How is everyone doing?? Thank you so much for your prayers and love, they help so much more than you could ever imagine!! 

This week was alittle slow because it was filled with meetings and not alot of time to proselyte but we made the most out of it and cant wait to work even harder this week! 

Watching Conferance this week was such a blessing and the sprirt was so strong. I dont think i ever realized how important a prophet is until i began to study about them and teach about them but now that i realized the importance i am eternally greatful! Thomas S Monson is the prophet of God on this earth today. He leads us and guides us. I know it because the spirit has made it known unto me! I love and sustain him! 

These weeks have caused me alot of reflection about our resurected redeemer Jesus Christ. I have been really studying alot about his life lately and my love for him has grown. He loves us and knows us personally  

16 Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of myhands

In this resureccion season i ask you all to ask youselves why am i greatful for the lord. Pray to him and thank him for what he has given you!

Love you all so much!!!!

Mom,
THANKS! Thanks so much mom for the awesome email! :) WE ARE SO HAPPY!!!! We are honestly so happy to have a new temple here! The members are all so excited and the work is going to progress even faster! So in Callao there are only 3 north american elders because its dangerous so we all got ot go watch conference on the sectretaries computer! It was SOOOOO awesome! I love conference so much and repent for not having paid attention back at home. thats definetly something i regret and will change when i get home! Im glad that the family is doing well! the house is gonna be SO SWEET! Im stoaked for that! This week was a good week but not much happend. we are working super hard but not having a ton of success. Its a growing period but i realize im here for my companion and i have to be strong! no one came to church unfotranatly wich means we wont have a baptism for a while but that is ok! God knows why everything happens :) Im actually doing really well im not putting on a face or anything, i am loving it here and cant wait to just keep learning and growing! I love you so much mom! Keep being amazing!! LOVE YOU!!

Elder Noel

Thanks for the emial dad! 
We were able to see it here inthe stake center and it was so powerful! Evey message rung home and really helped us out! we also heard the no votes. If you dont sustain the prophet or the 12 why are you there? It pretty sad what these people do! I also received such a strong testimony by the spirit that they are called of God. Just like the Prophets of old! I love you so much dad! thanks for all your love and support! GO AGGIES|

Elder Noel

We did some spring cleaning!

Our recent convert Joseph and I going to preisthood session!

A picture one of the members drew me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment