I hope everything is going super well back at home! I dont have to much time to write but this week i was called to train a new elder! I was pretty surprised i was going to train! I feel pretty overwhelmed but i know that its for something! Elder Sotomarino is for Arequipa Peru and he is super awesome!
So this week wsa pretty sweet! We got to listen to Lynn G Robbins from the presidency of the 12! I was able to recieve alot of revelation that hashelped me a ton! That same day we had the BAPTISM of Mauricio!!! It was super awesome! The lord has prepared him so much and he is going to be such a help for the ward here! He is 19 years old and wants to serve a mision! We have become like bestfreinds!!!! Unfortuntly i cant send pictures this week but i will send more next week!
So this whole training experience is going to be a rollercoaster! I have already been humbled so much! I want to share my testimmony that I know callings in the church are divine and inspired. I know reveltion is real and can be recieved as we look for it! I know this church is true and the sprirt is the greatest missionary ever!!!LOVE YOU ALL
-Elder Noel
Hola moma!
Hows it going? :) Things are really good here! Being made a trainer is definetly nerve racking! I have no good explenation of why i wsa made a trainer.. We went to magdalena for a training the morning of transfers and President told us that the trainer is the highest position of trust that there is in the mission. He told us to look around the room at the other trainers and baisically ever one of them had been a Zone Leader and at least 16 months in the mission. Then everyone looked at me haha i have 7 in the field! My new comp is really cool! He is alittle hard to gauge sometimes.. His voice is like super monotone and hes alittle goofy but so am i so its nothing new haha Honestly mom the happiness that i get from hardwork is the greatest ive ever had in my life! put that with the fact im in the lords work its like mutiplied 100x! WE had another baptism this week and will have 2 more next week. I dont know if i should send pictures of them because my friends always email me about how great i am asking for tips and things like that and i dont deserve any type of praise at all. I will send you guys fotos though! My comp got sent back to his old zone! It ws sad saying goodbye to him. I have been able to become like brothers with every one of my companions! I hope Jackie is ok, thats a bummer! But its sounds like everyone else is doing really good! Im SO GLAD! I would advise you to never stop reading the BOM. we dont have to read it cover to cover always. you can pick a favourite chapter and really study it with footnotes and everything for a month while your reading DyC! Anyways mom i love you so much. than you so much for everything! YOU ARE THE GREATEST!!!
Elder Noel
Wow thanks Dad!
That actually helps alot. Im been looking myself over this past week alot thinking about things i need to do to help my comp. its like parenting i suppose. I dont know wether i need to be more of a friend or a leader but your letter answerd all doubt that i had. I know God has called me to be this for a reason. and i wont let him done! I figured we will work just as hard as i always had and things will turn out well. I already know from this week im going to need alot of patience haha but im up to the challenge! Thanks for everything dad! Im doing really good just alittle confused sometimes about how i should train but ive looked to the Lord for guidance and it helping a ton. The family llooks good!
No comments:
Post a Comment