Monday, January 25, 2016

January 25, 2016

Mom and Dad,
Thanks so very much for the encouraging email. it helps me more than you know. last week was a tough one but this week went alot better. That was soooo funny about the coconut and why is everyone having surgery??? I will definetly be praying and the Lord will bless him. Maybe Eric is going through what he is going through because he is going to be more humble aand more willing to accept the gospel in his life. YOU CAN CHANGE HIM! This last week was good but i still suffer from feelings that im not good enough. I compare myself to others. please pray for me to get over these thoughts. Mom and Dad i have never worked so hard in my life here and we just cant get anyone to progress. I am so tired every single night and have had some lengthy conversasions with hevenly father this week haha. I m always told do all you can do and God will do the rest but right now I just dont know. 2 of our investigators told us they read the BOM and prayed and didnt get any type of answer.. I hate hearing that because i know its not true but it jsut bugs some times. we do all we can nd put the rest in Gods hands and then nothing happens! I received the strongest feeling this week that God is shaping me for something bigger. Like from all the experiences i gain on my mission God is trying to build me and is more worried about me than my investigators! I dont know how to explain it really! Anyways i dont have much time but im getting back on later today. i dont know what time but if you are around i would love to chat. i love you sooooooo much mom and dad!!!!!

Elder Noel

No comments:

Post a Comment